New Vendor on TRF - Taekwondo Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name's Keith and while I'm technically not new to TRF, it's been quite a number of years since I posted. I think my old user name was "Challenger I" named after my first model rocket. My Challenger I's first flight occurred at 10:26 AM, May 22nd, 1981 and I've been flying off & on since that time.

Now I fly with my wife & kids and after selling off my collection of 160+ rockets & HPR motor casings on eBay in 2012, I realized this could be a viable business. So after selling rockets, Amiga computers, jigsaw puzzles, video games and a variety of other things, I settled on rockets in 2014 and have been growing the business ever since.

On April 4th, 2016, I registered the business and it's been growing by leaps & bounds. We now carry Estes, Custom, Quest, Aerotech, Rocketarium, ARG, and MPC kits and we will carrying a great many more brands as well as motors, construction supplies, launch sets, etc.

Hope to see you at the store!

Best regards,
Keith Bedard

Owner/operator
TaekwondoRockets

Keith- Welcome back and it's good to get another vendor in the mix. TRF will help you keep your finger on the pulse of our hobby and know what we're looking for. Ad Astra!

Back