Stickershock23.com This weeks sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Ok its SALE time again and thanks for the input... so starting NOW and ending sunday 4-9-2017

Buy any TWO sets of lettering and get them BOTH for half price!

this is really easy..

FIRST off they must be in TWO (this is on your honor the website wont let me do BOG so this is the closest.. if you only purchase one I will reject the order)

these can be any TWO sets of custom lettering they dont have to match or even be the same size..

Just put two sets in your cart (or 4 or 6 etc etc ) and use code Letter50 at checkout.... all lettering will be 50% off!

as normal this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. and the offer expires Sunday at midnight

THanks for looking and remember

"NEVER FLY NAKED"

I hope you're happy with yourself. YOU have to explain to the Viking Princess why we're eating Mid Ramen for the next month.(I can't afford the "top" stuff!) So many birds, so much lettering...*sigh*

LOL you guys are killing me..

old romulan proverb "Be careful what you wish for you just might get it!"

thanks to those that got in so far..

I am heading out of town for work in the morning I will return LATE thursday evening if you place an order and dont hear back from me thats why I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Back