• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI SOLD

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenstarr

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I still have the following cases available for sale! I got the 38mm spacers and a 54mm case and spacers sold. I'll lower the prices of what's remaining and try again!
SOLD 38mm 3g $20
SOLD 38mm 6g $30

SOLD pending transaction
75mm 5g $200 used once. This is a first gen model! Bulkhead and closures included.
SOLD pending transaction
75mm spacers 2 at $10 each.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Buyer will be paying for shipping.
Ken

1491402480126.jpg

1491402500568.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, what else do I need for a those 38mm casings? Does it come with everything?
I kinda want a 38mm casing, but I don't want to have to buy a bunch of extra stuff for that.
Thanks,

Hmm, what else do I need for a those 38mm casings? Does it come with everything?
I kinda want a 38mm casing, but I don't want to have to buy a bunch of extra stuff for that.
Thanks,

The CTI casings don't require a closure as it comes with the reload. You would need spacers if you wanted to use something other than what the case is designated for.
Ken

The CTI casings don't require a closure as it comes with the reload. You would need spacers if you wanted to use something other than what the case is designated for.
Ken

How much do spacers cost?? I really only fly AT but, I want to mix it up a bit with some CTI. Also, can you fly AMW loads with these?? BTW, will you go any lower on pricing? If you can't I'm OK with that, just curious.
Thanks,

Spacers are about 10 a piece . You can use 2 per case . Ie 6 grain with 2 spacers would be a 4 grain

How much do spacers cost?? I really only fly AT but, I want to mix it up a bit with some CTI. Also, can you fly AMW loads with these?? BTW, will you go any lower on pricing? If you can't I'm OK with that, just curious.
Thanks,

No AMW loads for these. There are no AMW loads made anymore, as I understand it. CTI makes a few loads for certain AMW cases, but not the full line.

There's a pretty good selection for every 54m AMW/ Loki case in the CTI, AMW compatible line. Those prices are cheaper than any other brand for comparable 54mm reloads, and it comes with a disposable nozzle. These two were $130 each, not bad for a L1276 at 2700+ newtons.

1492397830136.jpg

I agree with Dave, you can't beat the cost of the AMW/ProX line. Most 54mm 3 grain and up, plus 75/6000 and 7600.

Back