Happy First Contact Day 2017

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Well its that time of year again guys. Happy First Contact day. April the 5th 2063 Zefram Cochrane meets extraterrestrials (Vulcans) for the very first time. Set in motion events that would change Humanity forever. In the first 50 years hunger, poverty, and disease would be wiped out.

Good day my fellow Trekkies

Last edited:
Well its that time of year again guys. Happy First Contact day. April the 5th 20163 Zefram Cochrane meets extraterrestrials (Vulcans) for the very first time. Set in motion events that would change Humanity forever. In the first 50 years hunger, poverty, and disease would be wiped out.

Good day my fellow Trekkies

Think you're off by about 18,000 years :facepalm:

All I want for X-mas is a warp drive powered by anti matter.
I can build the rest...
Oh, and a proton torpedo.
One will do, I'll clone as many as needed.
I can get a Pinto and we can clean up on the streets out here-it's the ultimate 'sleeper' machine! Then again- a van with a teleporter in it would be cool too.

Funny you mention that, I had a Mercury Bobcat in my early 20's for a while.
Same thing as a pinto. Traded it in on a new Cavalier in 86.
That ended up getting stolen, and the insurance company thought I had something to do with and wouldn't pay for it.
Sent me into bankruptcy. One of those times I wish I had a proton torpedo for Farm Bureau!

Back