• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 4" and 5" Body Tube Scraps

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evildave42

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for two bits of thin walled body tube:
First a 4" wide piece about 12 inches long or so to repair my heavily modded Estes Saturn V (it burned: [video=youtube;z3npO-E9aoQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3npO-E9aoQ[/video])

And second I need a 5" wide tube about 8 inches long to complete a replica of the satellite launching rocket from Disney's Man In Space.

These can be scraps or leftovers, preferably thin-walled paper. If anyone has the aft plastic bits for the Estes Saturn V I may also be interested.

Thanks all!

Yup, I had had a space on it to prevent that but it fell while we weren't looking that was the result.

Well, cant find 5 inch tube so I guess I'll try making some.

I also decide not to fix the Saturn V and instead recycle the 4 inch tube and use my new 3D printer to make a very large Saturn 1B.

Back