I know it's too early to be looking at weather, but ...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The winds for both Saturday and Sunday are looking a bit better in the latest forecast. I've shuffled my schedule a bit, so, now I'm hoping to be there Sunday morning. I'm getting a K535 for my Rayzor which should take it to about 7K feet, so, I'm hoping for tolerable winds on Sunday because I don't want to have to walk to Delaware to retrieve it.

Did get an Aerotech M1075 Dark Matter off today at about 4: 15. I had prepped the night before so when there was a break in weather it went up. Started raining again about an hour later. Cool, loud, flight. I think it was one of three HPR flights today.

Bill D.

Woo hoo!

It looks clear tomorrow, just windy. If the wind dies down at all I'm hoping to launch.

Friday weather on weather.com and wunderground.com predicts winds over 20 mph the entire day from 8 AM to 8 PM. :(

Well we'll be checking in tomorrow afternoon, seeing vendors , and meeting folks. At least it's a group of rocketry folks. Sat is going to be jammed up on the field. I'm leaving one planned flight at home.

I'm guessing with the predicted winds there will not be "alot" of activity tomorrow (friday). I had planned on spending some time in DC Friday morning and coming out to the launch in the afternoon. I think we are going to shoot more for Saturday and Sunday at this point. Are most people staying at the hotel in Easton?

I'm at the Hampton in Easton. Weather looks like it will be better tomorrow.

Back