4.1" Nosecone?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFeller

Reaction score
I could have sworn that I recently read about someone finding a 4.1" (fits a 4" ID tube) fiberglass nosecone. Does anyone know who might carry such a thing?

Thanks!

I've never heard of a 4.1" nose cone, nor 4" ID tubing. There are 3.1" nose cones and 3" ID tubes, however.

I had used PVC on a ~4" rocket, I recall that ID was fairly close to 4, but I was scratch building and did my own fiberglass NC for that project. That was a few years ago...........

I could have sworn that I recently read about someone finding a 4.1" (fits a 4" ID tube) fiberglass nosecone. Does anyone know who might carry such a thing?

Thanks!

I have a Dynacom Scorpion that has such a cone...not for sale :)

You may want to reach out to Mad Cow and subsequently down the line to Rocketry Warehouse and to Curtis Turner / Performance Rocketry. I am almost positive they made a clamshell nose cone back in the day that worked with this tubing.

Yes, Dynacom in the day had such a cone and matching tubing I do believe. As mentioned above, I think Performance/Curtis made compatible tubing and nosecone at one time. Not sure if that is the case now.

Back