high power motor (cesaroni)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iDavid

Reaction score
Hey all :)
I'm new member in this site
I have a question about anyone have detailed information about cesaroni red lightning propellant ?? and thanks

I have a question about anyone have detailed information about cesaroni red lightning propellant ??
It's red. It has an Isp of around 190 seconds. What else were you looking for? Formula is a trade secret and even if it wasn't we wouldn't discuss it on this forum except in the research section.

for motor M1810-RL from cesaroni inc. i read that the type of the propellant is red lightning that was the description of the propellant

Red Lightning™

Pro98® Red Lightning™ under static test at Cesaroni Technology Incorporated's Gormley, Ontario manufacturing facility. Pro98® Red Lightning™ Test Firing

i want to know what is the composition of red lightning propellant

for motor M1810-RL from cesaroni inc. i read that the type of the propellant is red lightning that was the description of the propellant

Red Lightning™

Pro98® Red Lightning™ under static test at Cesaroni Technology Incorporated's Gormley, Ontario manufacturing facility. Pro98® Red Lightning™ Test Firing

i want to know what is the composition of red lightning propellant
You're not allowed to access or talk about topics concerning research rocketry or formulas in this forum unless you are a US citizen and an L2. Also, i doubt that CTI would release their formulas to the public.

It's red. It has an Isp of around 190 seconds. What else were you looking for? Formula is a trade secret and even if it wasn't we wouldn't discuss it on this forum except in the research section.
Oops-just saw this.

hmm i got it unfortunately i can't enter research section :facepalm: i wanted to enter this :( anyway thanks guys for your fast response (Y) :)
regards

hmm i got it unfortunately i can't enter research section :facepalm: i wanted to enter this :( anyway thanks guys for your fast response (Y) :)
regards
If you are a L1 and a US citizen, you can request permission from the admins to put you in the group.

You could always contact CTI and see if they are willing to share their proprietary data with you.

Heya, what's it cost to ship a gallon of R45 to the Middle East? Asking for a friend.

Red Lightning is just normal rocket propellant infused with elemental Wrehdkulerrium. (W)

Wredkulerrium is highly reactive with substances having protonation tendandancies. It much too dangerous for most people to work with as dissolving it requires dilute acids, which contain the dangerous chemical dihydrogen monoxide.
Heated and cooled Werdkulerrium can cause severe burns to flesh, accidental (and intentional) inhalation can cause respiratory issues.

Red Lightning is just normal rocket propellant infused with elemental Wrehdkulerrium. (W)

Wredkulerrium is highly reactive with substances having protonation tendandancies. It much too dangerous for most people to work with as dissolving it requires dilute acids, which contain the dangerous chemical dihydrogen monoxide.
Heated and cooled Werdkulerrium can cause severe burns to flesh, accidental (and intentional) inhalation can cause respiratory issues.

W is Tungsten, Wredkulerrium is Wr.

W is Tungsten, Wredkulerrium is Wr.

No, you mistook it for Wreenkhwinknujnujium.
Wredkulerrium is W and Toungstin (you spelled it wrong) is To. Toungstin alloys include the infamous ToM LeHREr.

Last edited:
No, you mistook it for Wreenkhwinknujnujium.
Wredkulerrium is W and Toungestin (you spelled it wrong) is To. Toungstin alloys include the infamous ToM LeHREr.

Have to be careful with that alloy and hydroxyl groups....

Consumption of C8H10N4O2(Methyltheobromine) and/or C2H6O(Ethanol) is an effective way to remove dihydrogen monoxide buildup in the body.

An oxidizer, are they serious? Whoever wrote that inaccurate a sign must have been drinking straight dihydrogen monoxide or something.....

Have you been huffing atomized dihydrogen monoxide? That's strong stuff, you know.

Dihydrogen monoxide has more free radicals than the Middle East! (slight hyperbole) Of course it's an oxidizer!

I'll take out the political simile if anyone objects, but it must be emphasized that dihydrogen monoxide very hazardous!

Have you been huffing atomized dihydrogen monoxide? That's strong stuff, you know.

Dihydrogen monoxide has more free radicals than the Middle East! (slight hyperbole) Of course it's an oxidizer!

I'll take out the political simile if anyone objects, but it must be emphasized that dihydrogen monoxide very hazardous!

It's very corrosive and can lead to suffocation if you breathe it in. Stay far far away.

It's very corrosive and can lead to suffocation if you breathe it in. Stay far far away.

Not to mention that it's a major component of acid rain, is often given to vicious dogs, and causes severe burns in its gaseous form. DHMO is really touchy stuff.

Back