3D Printing Services?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
Does anyone know whom I could speak to about having a rather small object printed? I believe the file is already available online, so it would be a rather simple. Thanks.

Craig, there's also an online service called 3D Hubs where people with printers host "shops" so you can select based on their prices and services offered. It's also nice since you may find a local printer where you can pick up a part to save on shipping.

I've used Shapeways to make parts; they can print Nylon (among many other materials).

I knew about shapeways, but I was unaware it was a place you could have things printed. I thought it was simply a place where you might luck up and find what you're looking for.

Craig, there's also an online service called 3D Hubs where people with printers host "shops" so you can select based on their prices and services offered. It's also nice since you may find a local printer where you can pick up a part to save on shipping.

That is awesome to find out. That means that cloning some kits just got a lot easier.

I can assist with printing if you have a file that is not copyrighted.

I sent a PM with a link to the file. I've managed to get the tail and transition printed. They couldn't print the cone due to print height limitations. I'm not sure if this is the same cone as is found in the NC-55 pack or not. And I can't read the file so I'm not sure how close to original the shoulder is designed.

Back