Animal Works?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I was on their website, which I don't go on much so probably not aware if anything has changed, but I noticed when I went under the motor category I didn't see any of their reloads available? Do they not make them anymore or am I looking in the wrong place?:confused2:

Animal Motor Works was sold to Robert Dehate, and he is exclusively a CTI dealer; hence the name-change to "AMW-ProX". They do still sell Animal hardware

Animal Motor Works was sold to Robert Dehate, and he is exclusively a CTI dealer; hence the name-change to "AMW-ProX". They do still sell Animal hardware

I do believe all of the AMW reloads are now made by CTI in one form or another. Check with Robert and Gloria. They will get you squared away.

Cti does not make any AMW reloads. They are licensed to recreate Paul's propellant. Hence the skidmark, red rhino, blue baboon and others. Cti does make a line of reloads designed for the AMW snap ring hardware.

Back