QCRS Launch April 15, 2017 in Princeton Illinois

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
QCRS is having a launch on Saturday April 15, 2017 in Princeton Illinois.

The Easter Bunny may even be there. :wink:

Launches begin at 9:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm, weather permitting and attendance.

We have a standing waiver to 15,000 ft.

Onsite vendor is: Wildman Hobbies.

See you all there for another great launch with one of the best rocketry vendors that supports us.

I should be there. The closing on my house is the Friday before....so technically, I'll be homeless and have nowhere else to go until my new house is done. Hope to see Gary's new 6" bird fly.

technically, I'll be homeless and have nowhere else to go until my new house is done.

You could move your family into the barn and live in the trailer? What kid wouldn't want to sleep on top of dirty rails and blast pads!?

I'll be there for at least a little bit.

Maybe Jason will let us write on his cast? :)

Fell down roller skating with the kids. No cast just a weight restriction.

Well I am hoping to launch my MAC Firestick XL for a L2 attempt.
That is if Griffin will be there and able to give me the written test.
Do I need to bring anything different? I have already printed the test sheet and thanks to https://liars.org/Level2/ which if anyone else is working towards there L2 it really helped me with some of the ones that I had no idea about since it tells you what you missed and not just what the answer is but why it is.

Other wise I will send it up on a I500T which sims out to almost exactly the J381 minus the sparks that I was going to use for L2.

I plan to be there if the weather is going to be dry. My new Magnum should be ready to fly in "Minus Mag" configuration. I also plan to fly my Initiator, which is HPR capable now that I ground out the motor hook and block and installed a screw in retainer.

Back