How excited are you for LDRS36?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How excited are you for LDRS36?

• Losing sleep and wetting myself regularly!

• Reasonably excited!

• I'll be there, but to me, it's just another launch.

• Won't be there/don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmm... My birthday is on the 5th. My week off starts on the 6th. It's a 16+ hour drive from Mobile, AL. Are spectators welcome?

Ridiculously psyched........

Not really fair though..

It's a strange turn of events
to have one of my favorite clubs
and favorite rocketeers
all together at the bestest launch
that is also going to be the biggest launch

as the first launch after to long of a winter without a launch..............

That's why I am crazy insanely ridiculously psyched..........

Teddy

Hmm... My birthday is on the 5th. My week off starts on the 6th. It's a 16+ hour drive from Mobile, AL. Are spectators welcome?

If you can't make LDRS you should consider Airfest on Labor Day weekend...14h for you to Argonia, KS.

Have fun at LDRS all, looks like some great projects flying there, and Matt's L3 also. :p

So excited, First LDRS, First launch outside my own club, First launch this year.
If I can get it all done I plan to attempt my Level 2 cert!

I did the logo design for LDRS 36, I didn't think I was going to be able to make it, but the stars have aligned and its going to happen.

Its a long drive from Minnesota, but I am so looking forward to meeting some of you guys out there. I'll be out there Friday afternoon and all day Saturday for sure!

Anyone else going to the banquet? I have not decided yet.

I won't be going to the banquet. That's $80 that i could be putting towards a motor. :)

Oh, I am going to the banquet. I think. I'm pretty sure I ordered my ticket. I know I meant to, but I can't remember.... Better go check!

Oh, I am going to the banquet. I think. I'm pretty sure I ordered my ticket. I know I meant to, but I can't remember.... Better go check!

I just realized that Bat-Mite here gets to be in the parking spot directly behind me. Hopefully the shenanigans don't drive him away too quickly. ;p

Well, given work schedule, I won't be headed out with all rockets planned, but will still have a decent array or rocketalia. And anyway I'm on the "front roowwww" so there for a bit of rocketchat too.

The closer it gets ,the more pumped I get. It was originally just going to be me and one of my twin boys. I asked my wife if she wouldn't mind tagging along with our other son and she decided to come with us. The more the merrier.

I just counted 50 rockets on the featured flights page, almost all of them using M or larger motors.

Reasonably excited. This will the furthest I've traveled for a launch & hoping it will be worth it.

I don't have anything real big that I am bringing - but I do have a front row seat to watch!

I just counted 50 rockets on the featured flights page, almost all of them using M or larger motors.

I didn't include my away-cell flights on the featured flights page because they aren't level 3 motors. I plan to fly my Formula 150 on a CTI L851 and also on a Aerotech L1150.

I didn't include my away-cell flights on the featured flights page because they aren't level 3 motors. I plan to fly my Formula 150 on a CTI L851 and also on a Aerotech L1150.

Wow Nathan,,
I flew "SteamPunk" on an Aerotech L 1150 R at Higgs,,
I think the year before last...
Super cool flight...

Teddy

Check this,,

https://onebadhawk.com/uploads/3/4/7/5/34752854/8024237_orig.jpg

Aerotech L 1150 R ,,,
Check out the deployment sequence after the up part...
Very cool..

Teddy

Last edited:
Back