Thanks Apogee!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Some time over the last 15 years I purchased a Dynastar Firefox SHX. It has been sitting in my build pile for quite awhile. I finally decided to build it when I discovered the tube ends were crushed and the nose cone was improperly made - one side was very thick and the other side was paper thin and the slightest pressure pushed in the side.

While I fairly certain I got it from Apogee, I had to admit that I could not be certain. Too many rockets over too long a time...
They said they had no record of me purchasing it (but I am not certain how far back their records go).

Bottom line - even though I could not prove I purchased from them and any warranty surely would have expired, they did send me a new nose cone for free! Thanks Apogee!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Since the tubes could have been damaged by my storage I did purchase replacements from them.

Some time over the last 15 years I purchased a Dynastar Firefox SHX. It has been sitting in my build pile for quite awhile. I finally decided to build it when I discovered the tube ends were crushed and the nose cone was improperly made - one side was very thick and the other side was paper thin and the slightest pressure pushed in the side.

While I fairly certain I got it from Apogee, I had to admit that I could not be certain. Too many rockets over too long a time...
They said they had no record of me purchasing it (but I am not certain how far back their records go).

Bottom line - even though I could not prove I purchased from them and any warranty surely would have expired, they did send me a new nose cone for free! Thanks Apogee!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Since the tubes could have been damaged by my storage I did purchase replacements from them.

+1 :)

Back