URRF 4 June 23-25 Potter, NY

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKeller

Reaction score
Hope you're ready for the next episode of URRF! Check it out at URRF.US
Qc1m1CjaUHTuYfBLNJooTUuBY2RZ0-o9UwK9gxc3-O7HenL5Evlv2brg0NTf8NxpP_mE5TAM2JlgG6IAo9KHCa8EmNghRXsJiZckCdw089h_3qpi5zLtmA71FkBjV_Hxz3WEJ2mQDraA-SdXF9OYEFaVixUvefVmkx8Q12HocJJ3QX00SuFiDfe_KxQpB0ARDLlzZIwKMZ3XaIb_zhhq9U1Ti1maIsvm51QlE2DiaLvpGbaTnZ9pGQTadFyd78Dip_CzH0CP5-DxEJUb5wTBRCCAMRQyTAohpsTYuRIiv4zEvmhKMpOEvCIaUPcHVj2PuF1ncfDNjWj4M1nPIj5Vx-LDPRtOe2GnWFl_EYG_PsD9hDE8LZs_TpRsQMoVHIpi_YXAAt8I6d7nMLMpWh6XXi11XA5U0u68XMON_VJWjSs9ZPyPK4hoBWwOEWzb_nj0DNklzddc46vhDPgIoih0Q8jzyg-h1yNb_q_r7Q0p12RngaASaq0g5NQgLaqkTs0XRDIhkPdj80O_QcnEy9tMCLYOHoySFDk1R4pAye6sXOWDFiuSFTA61ZLznClxQGFUoZR2LslcK3YGJ8yK7zPvby1zbFLHPyqNexScZepYYyx7fie8gKHE=w994-h662-no

:wave::horse::headbang::w::headbang::horse::wave:
Looking forward to it!

Don't forget to register your BFR's! They will be added to the 'Featured Flights Page as we get them.

Mike Dutch
BFR Manager

I was just going over what I wanted to launch. I know the answer is likely what is posted on the URRF4 site, but I subscribe to don't ask don't get...is 18k the cap or are there call ins above 18k, like say 20k :smile:

It was my understanding that the 20K we had at LDRS 34 took months of waiting and multiple conference calls to get approved. It was also decided that that was too much of a hassle for just 2000' extra. I don't think that the BOD is willing to go through that hassle unless they were doing another LDRS, and maybe not even then. So everyone should just plan for an 18K waiver.

WWWooooottttttt...
Oh man,,
I am sooo there....
This is such a great time...
I can't wait...

Teddy

I am planning on a 2-stage TRA Complex-I record attempt there. Will there be enough representatives to make such an attempt official?

Ohh yeahhh,,,
Comon guy's,,
Tee shirts,, tee shirts,, tee shirts... lol...

Teddy

You can count me in, even if I'm just flying low to L1 stuff. Maybe this year I'll see if I can get something beyond 1500'...

I am planning on a 2-stage TRA Complex-I record attempt there. Will there be enough representatives to make such an attempt official?

You only need one person- the Prefect, or any TAP.

https://www.tripoli.org/Records/Rules

2.1 Each contestant must submit a TRA Records Application form to the launch Prefect or TAP membre, either prior to launch or at launch, and announce to Prefect or TAP member their intent to launch along with any requirements. The Prefect or TAP member must insure contestant satisfies proper TRA safety rules including RSO approval of rocket and proper launch distance conformance. The flyer is encouraged to have the flight announced as a TRA record attempt.

2.2 After the flight, flyer must return their rocket to Prefect for inspection to validate conformance to TRA rules per section 2.8 below. The rocket must be recovered.

2.3 The record application form must be signed, on the same day as the flight, by the flyer and the launch Prefect or TAP member witnessing the maximum altitude as read from the altimeter or GPS unit. If the rocket is not recovered on the same day, the Records committee may, at its discretion, approve the flight. Backdating of record applications is not permitted.

The raffle table will be full! We're working on the list of items being raffled off so far. It includes kits and components from Wildman, Performance Hobbies, One Bad Hawk and MAC Performance and the list continues to grow. Raffle tickets and shirt sales will be up on the URRF4 site soon.

Thanks for the shirt post Dave. I love the shirts. Just ordered one for the kid and I. We are blessed to have a great art guy among the group. Thank you Rich for all you do. I like the membership cards as well. Cant wait for the URRF 4 and crew.

Back