• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big list of Kits, Motors, chutes, electronics, and more

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that is left to sell is the Blackhawk 98XL

Thanks to all who have shown interest in items that have sold, I have well over 100+ PMs so I apologize that I cannot get back to you individually if you were waiting in line for something that had a pending sale ahead of you. Please let this post be notice that it has been sold (unless you want that Blackhawk 98...)

Thanks to all of the buyers, your items should be arriving over the next few days if they have not already. If you are taking your delivery at LDRS through Gus I will make sure Gus gets the stuff and you'll have to coordinate with him to pick up on site.

Sabrina? Sabrina?!:D YOU need that Blackhawk 98XL girl!
I can just see you coming back to school in the fall-

Ok class, summer vacation story time! :eek: What did YOU do to have fun this summer?

Johnny?

"I painted a porch with my father!" :)

Lindsey?

"My family went to Disneyland!" :)

Ummmm....Sabrina?

"I built a Carbon Fiber rocket, went to Black Rock Nevada with my Uncle Gus and, shoved a CTI N (as in NASTY) 5800 C-Star up its a$$ and, punched a Mach 3 hole all the way to 60,000'.
Found it in UTAH after all was said and, done! ;) NEXT LOSERS!:yawn:

Gotta admit, at that price it's pretty tempting.

Now all I need is a PayPal account with $600 in it. - No, wait - better make it $1000, I'm gonna need motors and such :smile: - Wait, what I'm I thinking?!? N5800!!! - Better make that $2000. Yeah, That's the ticket! :wink:

Now all I need is a PayPal account with $600 in it. - No, wait - better make it $1000, I'm gonna need motors and such :smile: - Wait, what I'm I thinking?!? N5800!!! - Better make that $2000. Yeah, That's the ticket! :wink:

Are you kidding? Stick an CTI O3400 in that, it'll cost a little over $1K.

Probably be about 2500$ 564.76 (for case)+(1149.95 for motor)+600 (for rocket)+200 (for supplies).

I am sure uncle Gus will take care of that for you 😂 would be a good Birthday or Christmas present.

Thanks to all of the buyers, your items should be arriving over the next few days if they have not already. If you are taking your delivery at LDRS through Gus I will make sure Gus gets the stuff and you'll have to coordinate with him to pick up on site.

Girl- You won't need anything...Uncle Gus has multiple cases, multiple motors, (O3400's and, N5800's...plus more) the electronics, the rockets....

Are you kidding? Stick an CTI O3400 in that, it'll cost a little over $1K.

Or about $800 from Wildman ;) when one waits for the BlackWallet day sale.

Probably be about 2500$ 564.76 (for case)+(1149.95 for motor)+600 (for rocket)+200 (for supplies).

I am sure uncle Gus will take care of that for you 😂 would be a good Birthday or Christmas present.

That he might. ONLY for Sabrina. :dark: ALL other offers will be digested and, flushed twice. Now if they would only get the N10,000 back into production. It looks like the 4" N10K-N10K Two Stage will have to wait till next years Airfest. I burned all but, one like water last year.

Thank-you to everyone that helped Kevin out with sale, i look forward to arriving at LDRS late on Thursday night and, will distribute all the items i have on Friday and, Saturday. Many PM's have come my way and, i look forward to meeting all of you that weekend! :D

I'm interested in the Blackhawk if still available and will be at LDRS36

Drove up to Kevin's and picked up the King Kraken. He threw in a couple small but meaningful extras for me picking it up. Kit is in perfect condition.
Thanks Kevin!!

I just wanted to mention that Kevin dropped by Rancho Relaxo today and, dropped off all the items that i will be delivering to LDRS 36 on Friday/Saturday (along with the enroute stop).

I will also be carrying along his Blackhawk 98 kit and, as i understand it is STILL AVAILABLE for sale.

So, if your going to be there and, would like to purchase it, please contact him and, we will complete the transaction at the event.

Thank-you again Kevin for the humble gift off to the side today! :D I know a certain young lady who will benefit from your kindness...:eek:

I just wanted to mention that Kevin dropped by Rancho Relaxo today and, dropped off all the items that i will be delivering to LDRS 36 on Friday/Saturday (along with the enroute stop).

I will also be carrying along his Blackhawk 98 kit and, as i understand it is STILL AVAILABLE for sale.

So, if your going to be there and, would like to purchase it, please contact him and, we will complete the transaction at the event.

Thank-you again Kevin for the humble gift off to the side today! :D I know a certain young lady who will benefit from your kindness...:eek:

What is said market value of subject Blackhawk 98 kit at current time?

Blackhawk 98XL Kit:

Asking 600, entertaining offers, but if you make an offer below ask please do not be offended if I wait to see if anyone else makes an offer before LDRS.

Kevin

Blackhawk 98XL Kit:

Asking 600, entertaining offers, but if you make an offer below ask please do not be offended if I wait to see if anyone else makes an offer before LDRS.

Kevin

:DBOMP!:D On Thursday morning it leaves Indiana heading east. Still time to make a deal and, pick it up at LDRS36. I will be there all day Friday and, Saturday!

*Ive already got a couple of these, otherwise I would buy it...*

Folks, as the carrier of the item-
It can be delivered to Midwest Blast on April 22-23 at Three Oaks Mi.
Bong State Park, Kansasville Wi on May 21st.
Or Mini Midwest Power, Princeton Illinois on May 28th.

Contact Lockreed above for current price or make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

Dwayne

May 27-28.....same launch times 9am-4pm, same field in Princeton as MWP, same high class hotel accommodations!

Preston

Looking for details on Mini Midwest Power. Is there information posted somewhere? Thinking about a road trip ...

Just a reminder that the Blackhawk 98 is STILL available through Lockreed and, deliverable to Midwest Blast at Michiana Rocketry this weekend.
May 21st at Bong State Park or-
May 27/28th at Mini Midwest Power with the happy folks of QCRS in Princeton Illinois!

Contact Kevin by PM if needed.

Thanks!

Blackhawk 98XL ask price reduced to $500. PM me if interested and see Gus' post as to what launches it could be delivered to.

Kevin

Back