LDRS Update #2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott S

Reaction score
LDRS 36 Update

5 weeks to go!

We have some more key dates to announce:
Reminder on T-Shirt sales: Pre-orders for T-Shirts will end on March 8 at 5pm EST. There will be a limited supply of WHITE T-Shirts available at the field so if you want to ensure you get the correct size and the color you want get that order in!

The website store will be shutting down on March 20 at 5:00 PM EST. Any further purchases will have to be made at the Field.

LDRS Banquet - Our guest speaker will be from NASA and will be speaking of their time in the Shuttle Orbiter and work on Hubble, Restore and other interesting projects. Get your ticket while they last.

If you'd like to help out at LDRS we'll be looking for folks to help out with RSO and Pad Manager duties. This is a great way to meet your fellow fliers. Sign up here.

See you at the Field
MDRA

Reminder on T-Shirt sales: Pre-orders for T-Shirts will end on March 8 at 5pm EST. There will be a limited supply of WHITE T-Shirts available at the field so if you want to ensure you get the correct size and the color you want get that order in!

Is there a picture of what the shirts look like? I didn't see one.

I haven't seen them, either, and I am not sure if they have been printed yet. But here is a little mock up of what they might look like. NOTE: this is not from MDRA or the LDRS staff or TRA. This is just me trying to figure out what the various color choices might look like.

I assume that the black ones would have white lettering, but again, this is not a fact or anything you should take to heart.

black.pngdk-blue.pnggreen.pngLDRS-T.pnglt-blue.pngred.png

Back