Motor HDW Survey- Please Respond

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave A

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am working on a design concept for a motor manufacturer and I would like to have the following info:
(This would apply to users of 75mm hardware only for now)

-You have snap-ring hdw (YES)
-You do not (NO)

You can offer up % if you have a mix of hardware.
Trying to get an idea of how much of that hardware is still out there.

I have the following:
Loki 8000, 6000,3600

TRUCORE

2 grain x2
3 grain x2

Aerotech 3,4,5,6 grain

Yes I have all snap ring 76mm hardware..
All Loki..
I also have all aerotech but I don't think you wanted to know about anything else buy snap ring..

Teddy

A mixture. AMW 7600. At 5120. CTI 3 -grain. I also have the hubcap adapter for the AMW case, and 1 CTI spacer.

Phil L.

Yes, I have a LOKI 76/2400, and an old Ellis Mountain 75mm 4 grain snap ring casing, and another oddball casing that isn't anodized, maybe homemade.
Also have a bunch of 75mm CTI and AT casings. Would love to see another vendor come out with big snap ring casings....

I just gave all my remaining snap ring stuff to Wefly2 so he can go EX. EX has matured so there is a market, but i still love Loki. Just can't fly it in Kalifornia.

I bought the Loki 76-6000 case for my L3 so I could do EX motors with it. It's the only 75mm I have, but I'll be picking up a 3g snap ring 75mm pretty soon.

All snap rings here....literally dozens of cases....
Our team has ONE 75mm "Aerotech" case for M1297 cert flights....and a couple of L-900DM's we got a deal on for night flights.

I have 54 mm , 76 mm, 115 mm and 154 mm snap ring motors from various manufacturers. Mostly ex hardware.

Ben

I have two Loki 38mm snap ring cases. The rest (18mm - 54mm) are all AT and CTI, so about 10% are snap ring.

I do plan on more Loki cases, though.

Back