Difuminar: 9400 feet and Mach 1.6 on a CTI G150

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...havnt started it yet...busy working on my saturn v, comanche-3, and AGM harpoon.

What materials are you using for the build? That must be a very light airframe for those speeds to supersonic!

I wonder what has happened to TRFfan. He hasn't been active in over a month.
I hope he's still going for it... :pop:
Thanks,

Very curious. I've PMed Angie for any info she might be able to provide.

Update: as of now it appears he just left. Huh.

Last edited:
I was messaging him just a few days ago asking about this project. He hasn't been able to get to it recently as funds are low and he's also off travelling for the next few weeks.

Hi,

Due to the lack of funds and time, i doubt i will be able to complete the project this year but maybe in a few months i will maybe have a go at it again when i have more time and money. (it's trffan)

No worries, you can come back to it whenever time and funds allow and interest allow. You've got a lifetime of rocket flying ahead of you (minus the years in the wilderness when you'll have forgotten about rocketry, after which you come back as a BAR and then go totally bonkers with it).

Sounds like a plan. Life often gets in the way of rocketry.
Definitely take your time and read up ways to build a high performance rocket. With the proper preperation, this could be a really cool flight.

Back