Difuminar: 9400 feet and Mach 1.6 on a CTI G150

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i am planning to come to rage but i doubt i will have anything to fly. I do have a G117 motor that i would want to fly this year but i dont have a rocket to put it in yet.

Ok, so now i think after a long hiatus, it is time to get back to this build. Hopefully i can get some finishing done on the BT and fins tomorrow like smoothing and sanding down the fillets and BT. After that I'll tackle the NC and then after that I will hopefully move on to sanding.

When do you plan on launching it?

Thanks,

Can you repost your photos (Post 1)? They are no longer available. If you send them to me I will add them to the first post.

Chuck I think he got angry with forum, deleted many photos, changed his username name and then even asked to have his new username removed. I believe he even sold the rocket before he ever finished it.

For the reason of 70cm band - I decided to go with LoRa @ 30 dBm output and it has 10 km + range at 9.6 kB/sec data output. With the UBlox NEO m8n set 10 hz refresh rate - accuracy is amazing.

Back