E28-7T Question. 24/40 AT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowpuller

Reaction score
I have an open pack of E28-7T reloads. So I'm not positive if I lost a piece or if it is not included. If I remember correctly it is not included but I always thought that it was odd.

There is no grain adaptor.

There is at least a 1/2" of space in the liner after I have placed the grain, so it appears an adaptor is needed.

Any input? I'm hoping to fly this baby this morning........

Thank you,

Dhbarr

Thanks for pointing me to the drawing, but I'm pretty sure I've looked at this before and the adaptor while shown on the drawing is not included in the kit.

Anybody got a kit that they can verify for me please?

Dhbarr

Thanks for pointing me to the drawing, but I'm pretty sure I've looked at this before and the adaptor while shown on the drawing is not included in the kit.

Anybody got a kit that they can verify for me please?

Here is a pic of the reloads I borrowed from eRockets.

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1486825066.842263.jpg

The instructions list the grain adaptor but under quantity it say "0 or 3"

Back in 2015, I had a package of E28-7T that were missing the pink delay grain spacer. I took a picture of the package and lot number and emailed Aerotech warranty. [email protected]

Karl had the spacers sent out promptly...no questions asked.

Last edited:
Well I flew it without an adaptor and it flew fine. I think this is what I did with the other two reloads in the same pack. After studying the pic above I think I see an adaptor, I may email AT Monday and ask......

Back