Point Me To Connor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a TRS that I'm doing a rework on a few things. I have an old Black Aero from the first gen that I acquired second hand. The next Eggfinder is going to be designed as an enclosed modular unit that I can attach to any rocket 2.56" or larger. I may work to make it fit inside a 54mm modularly. And I'm even considering trying to size it for 38mm and up. But we'll see how it goes.

I'm sorry guys, I'm at college and I have no where close to the free time I did when I was in high school. I'm doing the best I can to accommodate everyone's needs but the truth of the matter is that things are taking much longer to get done and my communication hasn't been great. I'm going to work on these but I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks

I'm sorry guys, I'm at college and I have no where close to the free time I did when I was in high school. I'm doing the best I can to accommodate everyone's needs but the truth of the matter is that things are taking much longer to get done and my communication hasn't been great. I'm going to work on these but I just wanted to put this out there. Thanks

Remember, your job #1 now is school. Anything else has to be a ways down the list from there.

Good to hear from you. Hope you are well!

Don't sweat it Conner. I'll have my kit soon. I can be patient. Better to let a pro do a good job slowly than for me to do a bad job quickly. I'll let you know once it's in hand and ready to send to you.

I want to let everyone know, though it took a bit longer than I think I was led to believe, but I am sure life gets in the way :wink:, I just tested, well powered up, the quark and the Quantum I sent Connor and they both appear to pass self test. In the case of the Quantum I was able to establish a WiFi connection and see the internal Web Server interface.

Importantly he remembered to send back the WiFi password which I did not write down before sending the kit. :) :facepalm:

I have not tested the outputs nor flown either. Like all Eggtimer Products they require more effort in hooking up power and e-match harness' than many other products. So it will be a bit before I get to that.

However based on what I know so far, I would recommend Connor's services if still available. But it can take longer than you might think. :)

Clear skies
Jeff

Quantum and quark are pretty easy hookups .. and both have built in test cycle without having to hook up to a computer

You are in for a treat !

Kenny

1491708444045.jpg

Back