Loc MIM-104 Patriot Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very pretty, I was really thinking about getting one of these, although I don't normally do kits, and then I saw the big phoenix.....:)

This weekend at Bong it flew on a 75-3G L1175 Kosdon Fast clone to 4394'. The motor had the look, feel, and sound of Kos Fast...so I was happy! Got a few good shots of the flight; here they are.

39527171532_ea04c4b1b1_c.jpg
[/IMG]

Rad. Thanks for sharing!!

Superb photos of what look like superb launches (both on this and your LOC N Load thread). Thanks for two more excellent threads.

Superb photos of what look like superb launches (both on this and your LOC N Load thread). Thanks for two more excellent threads.

Thanks Tim! Despite the cold, it was a great day to fly! Cheers!

Rad. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks Bob! Hope all is well (and warm!) in TX!

Very pretty, I was really thinking about getting one of these, although I don't normally do kits, and then I saw the big phoenix.....:)

Do it...do it! Either or is great! The Patriot is like a big ol teddy bear...big in size but easy to love (prep, etc.). Phoenix is a bit more compact, but fits all the goods without issue!

Nice photos man!!! You know, I was day dreaming about a 7.5" IRIS today... I dismissed it quickly. Now looking at these photos.... hmmmm Get it up there on the big ol 1939

Thanks Dave! Put it on the agenda...let's make it happen!

Until next time...to be continued....:cool:

Back