AIRFEST XXIII

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...Late to the party....

Reeser, excellent video sir! Love how it conveys the true experience of Airfest...think someone already said that, darn! Well done!

-Eric-

Oh man David,,
what a smokin video..
You rock,, lol..
I got to relive Airfest 2 months later,, lol..
You just made my day..

Oh,, and you got my flight from Sunday in the vid at 4.40,, thanks man...

Teddy

And you got my L3 cert flight from Monday!! I thought it was a great vid even before I knew my flight was in there. This was easily the best drone footage from a rocket launch I've seen to date.

Finally got a chance to watch this. Mostly it made me sad that I wasn't able to make it down this year - so many people I miss and haven't seen for far too long!

Nicely done, David! And as usual, an awesome job by the Kloudbusters!

-Kevin

The 2017 Thanksgiving sales really are the start of Airfest 2018 for me. My flights will be dictated by the next week or so.

The 2017 Thanksgiving sales really are the start of Airfest 2018 for me. My flights will be dictated by the next week or so.

My whole rocketry year revolves around the black sales, but yes, mainly Airfest.
Just hope I can get phone reception from my deer blind.

Last edited:
Doing my best to make it next year. Have everything I need to put together a 3" CF rocket on a 7600, we'll see if I can actually get it done and get my butt out there.

Back