QCRS Launch February 18, 2017 Princeton Illinois

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. I have an EX M, L, J and several odd configuration I's that I want to fly. Should be a show!

Thanks again for waiting for me last time. Found some hardware bugs with that flight. Overall very useful in proving the accuracy of my home-brew flight computer.

I'm in. I have an EX M, L, J and several odd configuration I's that I want to fly. Should be a show!

Thanks again for waiting for me last time. Found some hardware bugs with that flight. Overall very useful in proving the accuracy of my home-brew flight computer.

Sweet!!

Be there at 9 this time and you'll have time to fly them all!! LOL!!!!

The weather for the launch is looking great, temps up to 62 and winds at 10mph or below.

Who's coming out to fly at some awesome winter weather?

I'm flying: Miss Pumpkin patch, which missed flying at MWP, Pole dance kitty kat, and the Drago EX, first flight for her and a drag race no doubt, with CZ teacher man.

See you all there!

Looking forward to seeing you again Sparky, weather should be awesome for some nice flights.

I'll be there with some EX motors to fly. Not sure which ones yet, but probably 2-3 in various rockets

Last edited:
I'm searching for a CTI load - if anyone coming Saturday has one of the following to spare and willing to sell. The are the J354 for the Pro 38-6G case, or the J394 / J420 / J453 for the Pro38-6G XL case. Please message me if that's something that works for you. Thanks!

Howie-you might want to call Tim- his trailer last week seemed to show more inventory than his website.

Im looking forward to going, I went to Midwest Power and was highly impressed so on black Friday I ordered a kit from wildman just finished building it and look forward to trying for my L1.

Punisher 4 - AT K-2050 ST
MAC Monarch (54mm bird) - AT K-535 DMS
Deadmau5 2.0 - CTI I-236 B

Last edited:
Im looking forward to going, I went to Midwest Power and was highly impressed so on black Friday I ordered a kit from wildman just finished building it and look forward to trying for my L1.

Looking forward to seeing you and doing your L1 certification.
Plenty of people to assist you with anything you may need or answers to your questions.
You could not ask for a better weekend, can you believe this is February.
See you on the field, and welcome.

Rockdoc... I might not be able to get the Drago prepped... Hopefully, but we'll see.
Otherwise, I know I'll have a Shredder Jr on a J250skiddy

Sorry to hear about your great Aunt Betty. I wish I could attend the wake on Saturday. Hope work understands your family emergency.

I see what you did there... I miss you all, weather is going to be awesome! I will see you guys around MMWP time! :p

Now, someone launch some serious Sparky!

Was at Wildman's today picking up some items, and his trailer has quite a stock of Aerotech and CTI motors.

For those of you coming to the launch Saturday it may be a good opportunity to check out his inventory.

Jeez do I wish I was going!!!

For some reason I am "cursed" with business success and am managing through a explosion in our business.

See ya at LDRS!

Well, got the Demon all prepped (mostly). Tomorrow after work, I'll prep my Tethys for a J250W DMS. If it survives, it'll be cool. If the J250 CATO's, it'll be Really Cool...
:wink: :wink:

Looking forward to seeing you and doing your L1 certification.
Plenty of people to assist you with anything you may need or answers to your questions.
You could not ask for a better weekend, can you believe this is February.
See you on the field, and welcome.
Ty I ordered motor from wild man and think I have all the paper work I need. I will be the one the looks lost :p but either way I'm sure I will enjoy seeing all the launches Midwest power was badass to watch and sounds like this will a decent showing.

Ty I ordered motor from wild man and think I have all the paper work I need. I will be the one the looks lost :p but either way I'm sure I will enjoy seeing all the launches Midwest power was badass to watch and sounds like this will a decent showing.

What rocket and motor will you be flying? good luck!

Jf
The larger black rocket is that where the spill hole 58 is going? What rocket is the k2050 in?

Have a Great day flying.

The larger black rocket is that where the spill hole 58 is going? What rocket is the k2050 in?

Gary, correct the black "KCCO" rocket has the 58" chute (which has the spill hole). That same rocket has the 2050 loaded in it as well. Should be a fun ride...

Justin- what speed/altitude is that simming out to?

Back