QCRS Launch February 18, 2017 Princeton Illinois

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockdoc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
QCRS is having our second launch of 2017 on Saturday February 18, 2017 in Princeton Illinois.

Launches begin at 9:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm, weather permitting and attendance.

We have a standing waiver to 15,000 ft with no call ins.

Onsite vendor is: Wildman Hobbies.

Keep the date open to get that AP fix, or scratch that itch and come out and fly at one of the best fields home to Midwest Power.

See you all there.

Last edited:
Probably won't be able to make this one- I've got prior commitments... unless I get "sick" or something.

Hoping for some warmer weather! I will be there with whatever motors and rockets that haven't been packed away.

If I burn all my assembled motors, it's just less weight to have to move!!

What a deal, can't refuse this.

Eric, you there for this fine offering?

Ha! For sure!
I'm down for a race...
I've got an L1090 that I was going to put in the DarkStar, but it would make a fine first flight for the Drago

Last edited:
4" rocket = 4 grams.

Haven't you been around Tim long enough by now?

That's what I was looking for, thanks!

Oh come on now, don't be like that! You know better than to ask a question here on the forum and get "what you were looking for " as your first answer!! LOL!!

Oh come on now, don't be like that! You know better than to ask a question here on the forum and get "what you were looking for " as your first answer!! LOL!!

Very true. I generally live by the inch-gram rule, but 4th seems unnecessarily excessive for the Drago

I used 4 grams in my 3" darkstar.... I might be doing it wrong....

4 grams why? 2 is plenty.

Sorry the Gross's won't be able to make it. Mike just had his knee surgery today and won't get out of the hospital till Weds. Hope all flights are good and the weather for all who attends.

I just checked the long range weather forecast. High around 50 degrees, wind 10MPH or less, and dry all week. Let's hope that all comes to pass.

Back