• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale: 8" Jumbo Jart (new & unbuilt)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvanc

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there troops-

I got one of the 8" Jart kits a while back and I'm never going to build it. Anyone interested?

It's one of these https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=4673

("Griffin not included" LOL)

Can not ship. Willing to work out a common meeting point that makes sense (Bong, Princeton, ...?). I'm in Chicago.

Current price is 585, want to get 425 for it. If you wanna talk drop me a line... thanks!

Best,

Last edited:
What if I just want to talk? Can I still drop you a line?

Good luck with the sale. This is a great price guys and Carl is giving it away at that price!

Hell, Wildman might even buy it back at that price.

What if I just want Jason, and not the jumbo jart.. then what do I do?

I feel for you, brother!

Same here- I trial floated it past the boss, and she said "That's a lot of money for a rocket!".

You don't even want to know what she said about Jason :)

Same here- I trial floated it past the boss, and she said "That's a lot of money for a rocket!".

some time ago I was lookin to get a new table saw. my fiancé was with me and was lookin at the saw I wanted. she saw the price and said," holy cow that's a lot of money! all it does is cut wood?"

I learned that," all that money you spent on shoes and most of them just sit in the closet?" is a great response to end in the doghouse.

some time ago I was lookin to get a new table saw. my fiancé was with me and was lookin at the saw I wanted. she saw the price and said," holy cow that's a lot of money! all it does is cut wood?"

I learned that," all that money you spent on shoes and most of them just sit in the closet?" is a great response to end in the doghouse.

Being in the doghouse isn't so bad. Just gives you more free time to build rockets.

I learned that," all that money you spent on shoes and most of them just sit in the closet?" is a great response to end in the doghouse.[/QUOTE]

<Looks around nervously. Looks at wedding band. Looks around some more.> Dude. Rookie mistake. It gets better if you up your game. Just don't intimate that she is, or has, a hobby ever again.

<Checks his six.> And get the saw.

LOL we seem to have digressed a bit here :lol:

The Jart is still available.

And a private conversation proposing FLYING Griffin on this rocket has happened. (Sorry Grif, I don't make the news, I just report it :wink: )

Carl,

YOU'RE sorry. I'm the conductor of this derailed train!

Hope it sells soon, I don't know how much more I can take!!!!

LMFAO!!!

LOL we seem to have digressed a bit here :lol:

The Jart is still available.

And a private conversation proposing FLYING Griffin on this rocket has happened. (Sorry Grif, I don't make the news, I just report it :wink: )

I might resemble that conversation, or not. I can neither confirm nor deny.

8" jart + Griffin. N10000 should do it&#128512;

I would consider CHAD staging N10000s if we are going to fly Jason. At least make it interesting.

I would consider CHAD staging N10000s if we are going to fly Jason. At least make it interesting.

We could call it "Jason staging", where he holds onto the first N10000 while hanging from the second. That would work, right?

<Looks around nervously. Looks at wedding band. Looks around some more.> Dude. Rookie mistake. It gets better if you up your game. Just don't intimate that she is, or has, a hobby ever again.

<Checks his six.> And get the saw.[/QUOTE]

shes not my fiancé any more.
single life is good!!! :)

I'm working on my wife but so far she's just laughing at me.

<<Sees the low-hanging fruit. Thinks up many incredibly inappropriate, wise-acre responses. Realizes doesn't know Steve. Goes away knowing must keep these jokes to myself.> >

All this because I want the Jart, but can't get it in the house.

<<Sees the low-hanging fruit. Thinks up many incredibly inappropriate, wise-acre responses. Realizes doesn't know Steve. Goes away knowing must keep these jokes to myself.> >

All this because I want the Jart, but can't get it in the house.

I appreciate your restraint. I even considered going back and rewording my post, but now you've immortalized it.

Steve Shannon

Hi all-

Just to clarify, I am not shipping this, sorry. Buying giant boxes and shipping this with no corporate shipping discount would be crazy expensive. It would literally be cheaper to just buy one from Tim!

You can come and get it, or meet me within a reasonable drive (and I get good mileage so my definition of 'reasonable' is kinda loose).

You can always mail it to me one piece at a time.........&#128512;&#128512;&#128512;&#128512;&#129313;&#129313;&#129313;

Back