2017 Pro Bowl

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Hey guys anyone watch it? I did. I was glad they went back to the AFC vs. NFC format. What I did not like is that they had it in Orlando. There is just something about having it in Hawaii. I guess its all about attendance and money. I figure they think having it on the main land there would be more folks go and watch. Anyway I enjoyed the game. I am a Chiefs fan so the Chiefs had some players in it. Andy Reid was the coach for the AFC. Travis Kelci won the MVP.

I don't really like the ProBowl. If they ever do something to make it meaningful, like baseball does with the wild card game, it would be more interesting. But mostly it seems like a bunch of guys trying not to get hurt who don't take it very seriously.

Seems a complete waste to me. It has no meaning. The game is so physically violent/taxing that it seems really stupid to play a game that means nothing.

I feel the same about preseason. That is what practice is for- weed out who makes the team etc in practice. They are Professionals- all games should count.

I don't really like the ProBowl. If they ever do something to make it meaningful, like baseball does with the wild card game, it would be more interesting. But mostly it seems like a bunch of guys trying not to get hurt who don't take it very seriously.

In Baseball they winner of the All star game gets Home Field Advantage in the World Series. That happened in the 2014 and 2015 season for the royals. They American league won the all star game and so the Royals got the home field. Yea, my idea was for the conference winner of the pro bowl game the previous year to get to be the home team at the super bowl. For example the AFC won the pro bowl this year so next year the AFC should be the home team in the Superbowl. Cannot really do it in the same year because the pro bowl is only one week before the super bowl. Too much planning already planed for.

I am not interested in the NFL, NBA & NHL All Star games. This is not meant to offend anyone, what ever floats your boat, it just doesn't float mine. :facepalm:

I actually had the NHL All Star game on yesterday, but was mostly background noise as my main focus was cleaning Motor Casings & working on my images from Saturdays Launch.

I like the Baseball ASG, probably because its my favorite sport, the rules are the same & it affects Home-field for the WS.:cool:

Hey, I grew up in the 60s, when my hometown NFL team stunk! So my second favorite team was the Chiefs (because they were in the AFL and did not compete against my Giants & I loved them beating the cross town rival Jets!:dark:

Man what a team! Willie Lanier, Jim Lynch, Bobby Bell, Arguably the best Line-backing Corp. ever! Dawson, Taylor! Loved that team & Pulled for the Chiefs this year, POed thay Lost!:mad:

I am not interested in the NFL, NBA & NHL All Star games. This is not meant to offend anyone, what ever floats your boat, it just doesn't float mine. :facepalm:

I actually had the NHL All Star game on yesterday, but was mostly background noise as my main focus was cleaning Motor Casings & working on my images from Saturdays Launch.

I like the Baseball ASG, probably because its my favorite sport, the rules are the same & it affects Home-field for the WS.:cool:

Hey, I grew up in the 60s, when my hometown NFL team stunk! So my second favorite team was the Chiefs (because they were in the AFL and did not compete against my Giants & I loved them beating the cross town rival Jets!:dark:

Man what a team! Willie Lanier, Jim Lynch, Bobby Bell, Arguably the best Line-backing Corp. ever! Dawson, Taylor! Loved that team & Pulled for the Chiefs this year, POed thay Lost!:mad:

Thanks Man. That was not holding in the Chiefs vs steelers game in playoffs!!!

Back