NEW FROM STICKERSHOCK23.COM FLAMES FLAMES AND MORE FLAMES

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Ok this one is a BIG one for me.. for YEARS I have wanted to offer a simle. add to cart custom flame for any rocket.

WELL NOW WE'VE GONE AND DONE IT!

12 New FLAME patterns.. these are all single color CUT vinyl.

flames preview.jpg

simple go to our "CUSTOM DECALS" category scroll down
Choose the flame style you like AND THE TUBE SIZE from there..

once you have found the style and tube size you want.. click that icon. and make it really easy choose a color. and length! then to get a perfect fit tell me the CIRCUMFERENCE of the tube.. add it to cart and BAM! the post man will be knocking on your door with your new cut vinyl flames!

whats even better.. anything larger than the vinyls I have in stock. (15" or 24" depending on the color) will be PRINTED on Automotive wrap vinyl and cut to shape.

this means the small flames will be the same vinyl I have always used.. and the large ones will still be one piece. and will also have 'release" backing meaning they will apply REALLLLLLLY easy no bubbles. no wrinkles etc. and you can apply them DRY easy peasy!

I DO SUGGEST A CLEAR COAT OVER THE PRINTED cut flames.. to protect the ink from fading and scratching..

IF YOU DONT WANT TO CLEAR COAT.. we still got you covered... just contact me directly [email protected] and we can add a CLEAR UV LAMINATION over the flame at a small additional charge!

well I think that about does. it I KNOW theres a lot to browse through on the CUSTOM DECALS pages.. but I feel this is going to make it REALLLLLLY easy to find a COOL single color flame for ANY rocket. just add it to your cart!

and for those who want a FULL COLOR PRINTED flame... dont worry I can still do those.. for right now same thing just contact me tell me what you want and we can design a FULL COLOR PRINTED FLAME or FULL WRAP to suit your needs ALL on the same wrap vinyl so it applies easy and will look AWESOME for years to come!

thanks for look and remember
"Never Fly Naked"
Mark and Marian

Mark,

Didn't there use to be some video instructions on your website on how to apply the full wraps? I'm curious how that process works.

Thanks - Jim

At this time I dont have a video on how to install full wraps.. just one of a nose cone.. which is MORE detailed..

there is one for CUT vinyl wraps.. its similar.. BUT for the full color printed one it would go on the same way BUT NO APPLICATION SPRAY.

I will be making a video for those specifically as soon as I have one I want to install..
if someone wnats a full wrap and would let me install it for them I would do it for free so I can video it if they send the rocket to me! unless I get one built to do for myself first...

the race is on!

Mark, I assume these can also be cut from a paint mask?!

(I hate trying to match the vinyl to a rattle can colour!)

At this time I dont have a video on how to install full wraps.. just one of a nose cone.. which is MORE detailed..

there is one for CUT vinyl wraps.. its similar.. BUT for the full color printed one it would go on the same way BUT NO APPLICATION SPRAY.

I will be making a video for those specifically as soon as I have one I want to install..
if someone wnats a full wrap and would let me install it for them I would do it for free so I can video it if they send the rocket to me! unless I get one built to do for myself first...

the race is on!

as for doing paint masks YEP I can do that too.. BUT size is a limitation I keep 24" wide paint mask in stock so nothing wider than about 20 to 22 " so a 5.5" rocket or smaller we can do a mask for!

the cost on paint mask is a little higher so I would guess it would add about 20% to the cost!

Back