Q Modeling

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have spoken directly to Tom Quinn several times over the past two years and received assurances that Qmodeling was on the way back. However, my last call and voicemail went unanswered. I don't know what else to say, except I'm waiting patiently. Otherwise, keep an eye out on Ebay for any Qmodeling kits that are up for bid. That could be all we get at least for now.

Terry,

Do you still have the Vega? This is Jim Quinn from QModeling. I was browsing this site and came across your message. Me and my brother Tom ran QModeling and I was wondering what parts you need. I did the Engineering and parts cutting. I still have the laser and all of the part files. If interested contact me at [email protected].

Jim

Everyone's beneath the trees, feeding pigeons on a limb
But when Quinn the Eskimo gets here
All the pigeons gonna run to him

Apologies to Jim Quinn. I couldn't resist keeping the Dylan reference going. I suspect you may get some business as a result of you checking in here. Much love for QModeling.

Terry,

Do you still have the Vega? This is Jim Quinn from QModeling. I was browsing this site and came across your message. Me and my brother Tom ran QModeling and I was wondering what parts you need. I did the Engineering and parts cutting. I still have the laser and all of the part files. If interested contact me

Jim

Jim,
So very kind of you to reach out. Sent an email.

Terry

Wanting an upscale Starship Vega. I wish them well in their quest to re-open, though given all the delays I don't actually hold out much hope.
I'm still holding out hope that they will re-open again.

Back