If your in the Dallas Tx area?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hornet driver

Reaction score
Any of you been to the Cold War Museum in Lancaster? I saw their MI-24/25 fly over not long ago--low/low--and yes, it beats the air into submission!! The web site is marginal at best--do they have an open house? ,airshow? I see there is also a CAF museum at the same airport. Any info would be appreciated. I'm considering a day trip this spring if it's worth fighting the bloody traffic !!--H

I have not been to the Cold War Museum per say, but I did attend the "Warbirds on Parade" put on by both the CWM & CAF DFW Wing. :cool: Yeh, their web site leave much to be desired. :mad: I would contact them both to find out upcoming events. the "Warbirds on Parade" is a fun event. Not an Airshow, but a fun "Fly In" with a car show. Here are some of my images from that event last Sept. Love the GOAT :cool:

MPC_0329r.jpgMPC_0295R.jpgMPC_0264r.jpgMPC_0160r.jpgMPC_0102r.jpgMPC_0075r.jpgMPC_0049r.jpgMPC_0040r.jpgMPC_0037r.jpgMPC_0032r.jpg

Back