You aint got JACK!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Prove it, as you will find out what delusional means, I too was brainwashed as a Sheeple in the Catholic faith, but discovered rational, logical thinking after 50 years.
but first you need to watch all the videos on:

https://godisimaginary.com/all-videos.htm

Please, can we not seek religious debate? Do you really think anyone will get their views changed?

Just think what you want to think, as long as it doesn't harm others or yourself.

I'm not sure where Jack is, but I've heard he really likes thinking inside the box. Being in the box, too.

Hobie....

I can't prove it, don't need to prove it, and that's part of what makes it awesome!!!, yet I know He is real.

I personally can't prove Einstein's theory of Special Relativity either but that doesn't mean it's not correct.

I'll watch a few of your videos, if you'll watch the movie God's Not Dead

Here is a trailer

https://youtu.be/yTNW4g2Qm6U

Please, can we not seek religious debate? Do you really think anyone will get their views changed?

Just think what you want to think, as long as it doesn't harm others or yourself.

Yes I do, as my views were changed after a 50 year belief that I was told was "the truth" and all others were false. Being the mindless Sheeple ruined a perfectly good life.

Trouble is that it does do great harm to society, causes many thousands of deaths each year, all terrorism is religion based.

Hobie....

I can't prove it, don't need to prove it, and that's part of what makes it awesome!!!, yet I know He is real.

I personally can't prove Einstein's theory of Special Relativity either but that doesn't mean it's not correct.

I'll watch a few of your videos, if you'll watch the movie God's Not Dead

Here is a trailer

https://youtu.be/yTNW4g2Qm6U

Well, I don't have any way of watching the movie, no Netflix, but. Did watch the trailer, thanks.

I got nothing. I think it's getting bigger,too! Of course, it's all relative. Like my Aunt Farm-good in theory only,hard to execute.

(The farm, not my Aunts.)

all terrorism is religion based.

First of all, I'm glad that you're better off now, regardless of religion. However, it's hard to consider new information when you're in a flame war and the other side is calling you mean things.
Out of curiosity, how did you come to and accept the new information and veiwpoint: reading, face to face, forum/chat, researching, etc.

I would like to point out that while there are terrorists that are religious, that does not mean all terrorists are or that all or a significant portion of religious people are terrorists. Also, if you look up the definition of terrorism, tyranny, despotism, (forms of oppressive government) etc. all fit the definition as well. Maybe we just associate religion because it's almost always referred as of religious cause?

First of all, I'm glad that you're better off now, regardless of religion. However, it's hard to consider new information when you're in a flame war and the other side is calling you mean things.
Out of curiosity, how did you come to and accept the new information and veiwpoint: reading, face to face, forum/chat, researching, etc.

I would like to point out that while there are terrorists that are religious, that does not mean all terrorists are or that all or a significant portion of religious people are terrorists. Also, if you look up the definition of terrorism, tyranny, despotism, (forms of oppressive government) etc. all fit the definition as well. Maybe we just associate religion because it's almost always referred as of religious cause?

I've spent the better part of the last 5 years studying the world's religions and their origins based on Astro-theology. One thing led to another, finally giving me an understanding of the Middle East, which can only be understood after reading the Quran. Ancient mythological stories are passed down from generation to generation. But enough of that, I enjoy this place too much and am done with this thread.

OK, I'm gonna call it!!! CHILL. I don't give a fat rats ass about your beliefs or dis-beliefs. TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! As for "nothing"---ya'll just got a taste of it. Get off your collective butts and start making a difference. PM each other and argue about the meaning of life--God--the friggin time of day--I don't care!!!! Move on, this is NOT the place!!!

Scotty, Jack also has a bag of Fark-n-ar's to go with the marshmellons. These have Swiss cheese in the middle. This is the best batch yet!!! Crap, those guys are at the door again--gotta hide--...............nothing to see here!

Ya know, I was just sitting here thinking how one of you tried to make something out of nothing and the other one tried to make nothing out of something. YIKES!!! And we're worried about the bad guys coming over here and causing trouble ?

OK, I'm gonna call it!!! CHILL. I don't give a fat rats ass about your beliefs or dis-beliefs. TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! As for "nothing"---ya'll just got a taste of it. Get off your collective butts and start making a difference. PM each other and argue about the meaning of life--God--the friggin time of day--I don't care!!!! Move on, this is NOT the place!!!
Ya, this thread has JACK. In facted it got JACKED!
That's a norm for today. People go into a meeting to discuss how to make more parking spaces and come out with a law about eating ice cream on cold days in the shade on Tuesdays during a waning moon phase.
fricking crazy dude!
That's why half the **** never gets done. Seems today peoples can not come to a mutual agreement on anything!!!!!
Also,The old " fork in the road " saying means jack! A lot people don't know how to make a choice when they come to a bifurcation.
And, some would even suggest that it would be easier to say the fork isn't really there ,and if its put in writing/law bound..that there really isn't a fork in the road,people would buy into it , go straight and run rite into that big oak, then blame it on someone else..cuz that fork as been writing out of the road..it says so in ..RA3nt869he3217avdbrt6580-mjdtre657382901nvhf657493021 states that there is no bifurcation in the road

Last edited:
Now, can we please go back to discussing nothing.

Last edited:
I got nothing. I think it's getting bigger,too! Of course, it's all relative. Like my Aunt Farm-good in theory only,hard to execute.

(The farm, not my Aunts.)
How you say... Aunt or Ant? You have an ant farm? Oh, hold on, your Aunt has an ant farm?
No, hmmmmm......you have aunts with ants that are hard to execute.(the ants) Ya that's the ticket . I think? Or is your aunts last name "Farm"?

Last edited:
There ain't no such thing as nothing.
As nothing in itself, is something.
Something that is nothing.

complicated to understand which one you need to use.
Something means a thing that is unknown. It is often used in positive sentences.
Anything means a thing of any kind. Use it in questions and negative sentences. It can also be used to to mean I don't mind.
Nothing means no single thing. Used as subjects of a sentence or question.
Everything means all the things. Use in affirmative, negative and interrogative sentences when we want to be inclusive

Thing=NOUN
an object that one need not, cannot, or does not wish to give a specific name to:
"look at that metal rail thing over there" · [more]

synonyms: object · article · item · artifact · commodity · device · [more]

an inanimate material object as distinct from a living sentient being:
"I'm not a thing, not a work of art to be cherished"
an action, activity, event, thought, or utterance:
"she said the first thing that came into her head" · [more]

synonyms: activity · act · action · deed · undertaking · exploit · feat · [more]

informal
(the thing)
what is needed or required:
"you need a tonic–and here's just the thing".

I've had this thing about people that have a thing about things.But its really nothing.

Last edited:
Yes, there is such a thing as nothing. When I look in my wallet, I often times see NOTHING!!!

As for jacks, I have several of them, different types for different applications......

Back