Wildman reaction time on e-mails?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raketenolli

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this is the right sub-forum for this kind of question. I've been trying to get a hold of Wildman via the e-mail address posted on his website, with one e-mail before Christmas and one this weekend.
Does he usually respond to e-mails quickly (so my e-mail or its content might be at fault) or are there other channels to reach him reliably? The phone is not so much an option because of the time difference between Europe and the US.

Thanks
Oliver

I hope this is the right sub-forum for this kind of question. I've been trying to get a hold of Wildman via the e-mail address posted on his website, with one e-mail before Christmas and one this weekend.
Does he usually respond to e-mails quickly (so my e-mail or its content might be at fault) or are there other channels to reach him reliably? The phone is not so much an option because of the time difference between Europe and the US.

Thanks
Oliver

I agree with Kurt; Tim is great at answering the phone, but not as responsive via email. In Europe you probably are six hours or so ahead of his time zone. Call him at seven or eight p.m. Your time and it should be the middle of the day for him.

Steve Shannon

Phone may work - but don't leave a message. By Tim's own admission (to me, Bong, 1/7/17) he doesn't reply to phone messages.

I've also had some email problems with Wildman recently. Some on my end (spam filters) and some on his end. I have better luck with sending to the 'sales at wildmanrocketry dot com' than the '* at wildmanhobbies dot com' emails that I get back.

My only interaction was via email ~October.
He was super responsive and helpful (I was trying to track down scarce 2grain Cesaroni loads)

Likely holiday business (and personal business) slowed down the responses at that timeframe.

Thanks
Oliver

Did you call him ??
Did you get your questions answered ??
Figure out the time difference and give him a call..

Teddy

Teddy:

He's in Germany....so calling would be hard. I had him send me his email, then I forwarded to to Tim. I called a few minutes later and Jackie was already on the way to the post office to find out about shipping options to him. All taken care of!

Thanks for all the help everyone, I did get a quick response from Jackie, and I did call and had Tim on the phone immediately. Now things are in the hands of USPS, I assume ;-)

It seems gmail.com is not the best e-mail provider to have if you want to get past Tim's spam filters.

Oliver

Back