• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Scans of the HI-Flier XL (3226) Fins and Decals (w/ruler)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
No points on guessing what .ork I'm working on now...

Anybody got an unbuilt HI-Flier XL that they can scan?

Thanks!
Jim

hi Jim. hope this will suffice for the decals the paper that they're on is 12.7cm wide(my bad for not knowing to have a dark background, only the third time I've used that feature of the printer :)). sorry I don't have the fins/matrix handy to scan, but I can tell you that, by definition it isn't an upscale (per say), the body is longer and the fins are roughly 90% of a true upscale (both of which adds to the stability as well as saves on balsa). had I not done much the same with my xxl version I might not have noticed.
Rex

View attachment hifxldecal.pdf

I think I have one in the pile, should be able to help. I still owe you some Max stuff anyway, so better dig out the scanner :)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the replies. The scan of the fin matrix should work, once I can print it. Rex, your image of the decals is a bit rough to use, I can clean it up though, and that'll take time. So, if someone (like Woody) wants to try again, I'd be receptive of that.

Sorry I haven't had time to respond to PM's from anyone, I'm sick as a dog, and just got done with work for the week. I'm so looking forward to sleeping (so long as I don't have any more fever dreams).

Thanks All!! Stay Healthy!

HiFlier XL Decals.jpg

Are these decals any better? I could also upload a PDF...it seems that in the processing of uploading them to this site, it is compressing the file.

Back