49er's Clean house!! (Fired everyone)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1413462101483822119.jpg

Last edited:
If ya blocked him way back then, wtf are you still doing here trolling?

Pointing that someone is being rude and ignorant isn't trolling.

Remember that we're talking about the guy who started a thread on a Rocket forum entitled "I can't understand how anyone can not believe in God"
Thus neatly demonstrating both of the traits I mentioned above.

Z you better watch what you are calling my friend. You don't like getting your sensitive little face rubbed in "it", then take your own advice and block him.
PS Kap is a dick.

Huh. So "Kap is a dick" but "you better watch what you're calling my friend." Sounds like those people that tell everyone else that they have to take any insult like a man or complain that nobody can take a joke anymore, but get their fee-fees hurt the moment anyone says the mildest thing about them.

I think this thread needs to be locked; it has devolved into a bunch of name calling.

Pointing that someone is being rude and ignorant isn't trolling.

Remember that we're talking about the guy who started a thread on a Rocket forum entitled "I can't understand how anyone can not believe in God"
Thus neatly demonstrating both of the traits I mentioned above.

I cant remember if I put a thread like that on this forum, but to be honest sounds like me.

I bet that it wouldn't happen on the Dallas Cowboys! Just sayin.

Let's be sure to keep to the critical issue here! Do you prefer cane syrup, maple syrup, sorghum, or molasses?

BTW, once you field dress the bunny, it is pretty much carb free no matter what it has been eating.

Let's be sure to keep to the critical issue here! Do you prefer cane syrup, maple syrup, sorghum, or molasses?

Based on the extensive research I have done, all observations point to the bunnies being purists, and not having anything on their pancakes.

If chicken and waffles is a thing, lets just start bunnies and pancakes.

I stand for maple, kneel for cane, sit for molasses, and turn my back on sorghum.

BTW, once you field dress the bunny, it is pretty much carb free no matter what it has been eating.

I tried to find an image for this on Google. I regret that decision.

But, theoretically, if I wanted syrup... Where does it go?

I have not received a revelation from the One True Pancake on that one.

I can say, however, that those rabbit paws look a lot like turds.

Back