White Rabbit Project

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketjunkie

Addicted to APCP
Reaction score
I found where Kari, Grant, and Tori (from Mythbusters) have been up to. This is an original Netflix project.

There's been a Myth Busters marathon on science channel for last 4 days. Maybe it's a lead in to what they're up to? They also keep promoting the audition of new myth busters characters.

The Rabbit Project debuted early in December. I watched a few episodes. I liked them OK but they didn't have the Mythbuster's magic. YMMV

The Rabbit Project debuted early in December. I watched a few episodes. I liked them OK but they didn't have the Mythbuster's magic. YMMV
There's 10 episodes so far. Agree, interesting but not up to Mythbusters.

Like other Netflix series, the whole season was released at the same time. Haven't heard how it is being received.

I really like White Rabbit Project, so far. Kari, Tory and Grant were my favorites on Mythbusters, more so than Jamie and Adam. Too much melodrama between the two of them.

I really like White Rabbit Project, so far. Kari, Tory and Grant were my favorites on Mythbusters, more so than Jamie and Adam. Too much melodrama between the two of them.
Which, supposedly, was one of the things the producers liked/wanted, although, unlike many "reality" shows, apparently it wasn't forced ... As I understand it, they *really* don't like each other that much personally...

Yeah, I read an interview with them years ago, and they said that they never do anything together outside of work. And honestly, Jamie can be a real d*ck, and Adam's "enthusiasm" can get very annoying.

Back