Any Superstition Spacemodeling Society members here?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascastil

Reaction score
Going to attend the January launch at the airfield. Im pretty excited. Got my 24 and 29mm reloads in the mail today. Bringing a couple Aerotech rockets and a few Estes rockets. Trying to finish my Cosmic Interceptor. That kit sure does take some time filling and sanding, geez. Anyways, Ill be heading out Saturday morning from El Mirage. Hope to see some big loud rockets. Im wanting to try my L1 cert maybe at the April launch but I feel I need to get some practice in first. Too many close calls and 2 lawn darts (both with the Gforce, that damn rocket does not like me!).

Going to attend the January launch at the airfield. Im pretty excited. Got my 24 and 29mm reloads in the mail today. Bringing a couple Aerotech rockets and a few Estes rockets. Trying to finish my Cosmic Interceptor. That kit sure does take some time filling and sanding, geez. Anyways, Ill be heading out Saturday morning from El Mirage. Hope to see some big loud rockets. Im wanting to try my L1 cert maybe at the April launch but I feel I need to get some practice in first. Too many close calls and 2 lawn darts (both with the Gforce, that damn rocket does not like me!).

Whats up with the GForce... is the deployment charge not firing? Tight fit? To long of delay?

Back