Unannounced Hobby Lobby Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDB

Absent Minded Professor
Reaction score
I just stopped at the local HL to pick up a pack of 13 mm motors for my son. I figured I'd grab a pack of B6s while there even though the 40% coupon would only apply to one pack. The lady at the register ignored the coupon and gave me 50% off everything. She did the same for the guy in front of me. That's 7 motors for $10!!!!

I may just go back in after lunch and clear out their Estes inventory.

Last edited:
:surprised: Ooh! I hope that sale is nation wide... And still ongoing when I get off work this evening!

I was there Christmas Eve, and my local Hobby Lobby was sold out of most of their Estes stuff. Motor selection was down to almost nothing. And kits were very low.

I'm at work in Houma, LA, right now. I was at HL on Thursday evening. I don't think anyone in this town does model rocketry at all! :grin:

I can only report for the HL in Seekonk ,Mass. But I can also report that, as of 5 minutes ago, their supply of B6-4, B6-0, C6-3, C6-7, C6-0 and D12-5 motors and sonic igniters has been dramatically reduced. 😜

No such luck at the HL in Adrian, MI. Still got a pack of C6-5 at 40% off

Dangit! If they weren't closed on Sunday (and Christmas) I could have hit all the Hobby lobbys from Ft worth to the Rio Grande yesterday on my road trip.

Not much I can do in my neck of the woods. Grand opening isn't till Friday.

Went to my local H-L yesterday hoping for this deal. No such luck. Did use the 40% daily coupon to get one of the new BT-60-based Nike Smokes, though.

Back