Army Wins!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only took 15 years, 4 weeks of rest and a 4th string Navy QB (among other starter losses) to get it done lol

Fun game to watch though

-Mike, MM3 USN (sep) #GONAVY

First time since 2001. Well played, gentlemen. And well fought, Navy!

As a 1991 USMA grad who has been rooting in vain for my Black Knights these past 14 years, 2016 was a sweet year! Now, if we could just beat AF and take the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy, life would be even better.

Way to go, Army!

This rivalry is a big tradition in my family.

Been to many a game in my time.
I'm an Army brat, (father was USMA 1940 - artillery with the 80th Division Blue Ridgers - from Normandy to Bastogne/Bulge and later with Nike Air Defense).
My wife is a Navy brat, (her father was naval intelligence, a member of the "On The Roof Gang" that intercepted the East Winds code to attack Pearl harbor and later served in Korea, a few missions via heli behind enemy lines).

Good game Navy.
Way to go Army - The Dry spell is over!

[video=youtube;n2WOCl5qpVk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WOCl5qpVk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2WOCl5qpVk&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

As a 1991 USMA grad who has been rooting in vain for my Black Knights these past 14 years, 2016 was a sweet year! Now, if we could just beat AF and take the Commander-in-Chief's Trophy, life would be even better.

Way to go, Army!

Looking forward to enjoying a few of these with my Son when he returns from Monterey this month. He was "over the top" with joy at the victory but lamented the fact that it didn't happen while he was at the Academy. GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY !!!!

Cigar2.jpg

My family was always rooting for the Army, as my dad was in the10th Mountain Division (WW2) and later worked for the Navy as a civilian firefighter. I ended up being in the Air Force and I always pulled for the Army to win. Great game.

I'm a class of '99 dropout, miss the place, but realized the job afterwards wasn't for me. I still follow the honor code and the game, though.

Back