• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stealth6 is Still Selling Stuff!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stealth6

insert witty tagline here
Reaction score
Alliteration!

Assuming Tim & Jackie have left some of you with at least a couple bucks in your pocket….I’ve got a few oddball bits and leftovers to sell. Some of these are items that didn’t sell in the last big blowout (https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?134714-Stealth6-is-Selling-Out!-BIG-Sale!!), and some are things I’ve found hidden in dark corners since then. These are the remnants.

Here’s how I’m going to go about things this time:

---Contact: Do not "place orders" or ask questions via PM here on the forum. Please send all communication regarding this sale to my email which is sixtysixrockets "at" gmail "dot" com.
IMPORTANT!! -- please supply both your real name AND your TRF name in correspondence!!!
You CAN ask general questions here on this thread, and I will try to answer them in a timely manner.

---First Come First Serve: I will prioritize orders/requests by the order they arrived at that email. Furthermore, I will consider something as "sold" when payment is made and/or confirmed.

---Payment: Paypal is probably the easiest/cleanest. If you commit to buying something (via the email contact listed above), I will give you instructions on where to send funds. It is NOT the same email address!!

---Shipping Cost: I charge fair shipping rates. Once you commit to buy a batch of goodies, I’ll figure out a shipping charge and give you the total.

---Updating the For Sale listing: The text of the original listing will be in BLACK. If there is a sale pending on a given item, I'll put a note on the end of the listing in RED. Once something is actually sold (and paid for), I'll change the copy to GREY, and also put a "SOLD" note on the end in RED.

----Now, all that said, this time around I’ve got one special twist. Since so much of this is little bits that individually aren’t really all that practical/economical to sell by themselves, I’m going to offer a special price for the whole lot. Buy the whole lot for just $250 with FREE SHIPPING! I’ll also throw in a few extra bits such as misc. kevlar cord scraps, some quicklinks, wire cutoffs, swivels, etc. Furthermore, I’m giving priority to this type of sale. So, the first three days of this sale will be specifically for buying the whole lot. You can send in your requests for individual items during that time (and therefore reserve your place in line), but I will only take offers for the entire lot then. If, after three days, no one commits to buying it all, then I will proceed with the sale for individual items normally.

So, if you are experiencing withdrawals after so much buying during the various rocketry "Black" sales, and you still are feeling the jones to add a couple more things in your cart, here's a fix for ya.

Here’s what I’ve got to sell………………

Update.....ALL SOLD!

---Built Rocket – (kit bashed Hawk Mountain Raptor) 1.4” x 49”----
Pretty unique rocket, and very cool. Hawk Mountain has a slightly different take on “minimum diameter”…..basically the airframe is just big enough to accept a 29mm motor mount (without centering rings), so the OD of the rocket is actually a bit bigger than most “minimum diameter”. But…..it’s also thinwall fiberglass tubing (way before anyone else was doing it), and the OD just happens to match exactly the OD of a SlimLine retainer. So, you get a really nice and easy to use retainer on this min. diam. rocket (if you choose to add one, which I did). Beyond that, the nose cone is molded fiberglass rather than filament wound, and it’s very light. And they use cool orange colored resin, so the unpainted look is also unique.
I added the retainer, and I also added a bit of coupler so that this rocket can use a 29mm Featherweight AV bay and Raven. I also chose to put in rail buttons, since this isn’t “really” a minimum diameter bird.
Alas, the active bulkhead on my AV bay went on the fritz and I never got to fly this rocket. It’s SO CLOSE! Build quality is excellent, and of course it is in “new” condition.
RockSim file is good, flies on 29mm F/G/H/I motors between 1000’ and 7000’ (and beyond?).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ASKING……$74.00
Included: 29mm SlimLine threaded retainer body, kevlar recovery harnesses, Kevlar/nomex blankets, drogue chute, rail buttons. I’m also including the Featherweight AV bay and hardware, but note that the active bulkhead is not working properly.
--(To fly you will need a retainer ring, Raven altimeter, main chute, and of course a motor.)

---CTI Pro38/1G motor casing………………….asking $15
---CTI Pro29/2G motor casing and aft closure……………………asking $18
---AT 24/40 motor hardware, complete…………………………asking $16
---LOKI 54mm Extended forward closure (“Smoke”)……………………asking $36
---Aeropac MC38, adapts CTI 38mm forward closures to minimum diameter retainer……..asking $6
---AT DMS Universal delay drill/tool…………………………….asking $4
---AeroPac 38mm retainer cap……………………….asking $6
---Slimline 38mm retainer ring (toolless)…………asking $6
---Estes 29mm retainer cap………………………..asking $2
---Eggtimer WiFi Switch kit (unassembled), with terminal blocks and data/serial cable…….asking $8
---Missileworks PET-2 timer…………………………asking $18
---Transolve P7-X50 altimeter…………………………asking $18
---XAVIEN X-FiST multi timer………………………….asking $28
---Two 3.7V 400mAh LiPo batteries………………..asking $4 (for both)
---Aerotech Interloc launch controller……………..asking $28
---36” Spherachute, orange/white…………………….asking $12
---FG finset, takeoff from RocketryWarehouse 3” G3……………asking $9
---FG finset, takeoff from Painkiller micro………………….asking $5
---FG finset, custom cut, 3/32”, 4.5” root 4” span…………asking $6
---3” x 11.5” hpr nosecone, plastic, with a built in sled…………..asking $9
---2.6” tailcone, plastic, was a 4:1 nosecone with tip cut off…………………asking $3
---Book….Mark Canepa, Modern High Power Rocketry 2 (revised edition)……..asking $20
---Book…..Capt. Bertrand Brinley, Rocket Manual for Amateurs (very cool vintage 1960)………asking $10

Phantic pics.jpg

ssisss pic.jpg

Last edited:
So, I'm getting some "I'll take "x"' offers right away. And that's great.
But do remember, I will not be selling smaller orders for the first three days. So, you won't hear a response on these just yet.
But rest assured, you will have your "place in line" preserved if no one buys the whole lot.

Also, send requests to the gmail account, NOT via PM here on the forum!

thanks,
ssix

Annnnnnd...........it's over.
I have a buyer for the whole schmiel. So consider this sale over.
I know a bunch of you have claimed dibs on bits and pieces....thank you for that, but it's now all gone.

peace & rockets,
ssix

Annnnnnd...........it's over.
I have a buyer for the whole schmiel. So consider this sale over.
I know a bunch of you have claimed dibs on bits and pieces....thank you for that, but it's now all gone.

peace & rockets,
ssix

I'm getting you a rocket for Christmas- miss you already!

Back