Binder Design - Mike Fisher

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received my custom thrust plate and ejection charge wells from Mike. I am extremely happy with the parts. The depth of the blue anodize finish color is amazing. Each part was individually heat sealed in bubble wrap for shipping.

I would recommend his services to anyone.

View attachment 309599

That looks even better than the black one I just go for my RW AGM-58. And the charge wells, holy c**p, those are awesome.

I have gotten various custom items from Mike, and every one has far exceeded my expectations. Although, now my expectations are going to be much higher. :)

Steve

That looks even better than the black one I just go for my RW AGM-58. And the charge wells, holy c**p, those are awesome.

I have gotten various custom items from Mike, and every one has far exceeded my expectations. Although, now my expectations are going to be much higher. :)

Steve

I am going through all my DD rockets and counting up how many more charge wells I want. I am beyond thrilled will the parts. I bolted on the 75mm retainer last night and the fit was perfect.

Back