First Florence Henderson and now Fidel; who's next?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeus-cat

Reaction score
Don't these things happen in threes? I have to give my wife credit for this one. She isn't usually so malicious. :surprised:

I don't watch TV anymore or have Cable, so I miss everything that happens in the world thankfully.
R.I.P. Fidel, you were an inspiration to many, and will be missed by many.

I have no Idea who Florence Henderson is/was.:confused2:

I don't watch TV anymore or have Cable, so I miss everything that happens in the world thankfully.
R.I.P. Fidel, you were an inspiration to many, and will be missed by many.

I have no Idea who Florence Henderson is/was.:confused2:

Mother in the TV show 'Brady Bunch'.

Harumph...I wuz gonna write a longer post, I'll just say that at the end of the day, the whole Western hemisphere is pretty peaceful and quiet, and Fidel is pretty much irrelevant now.

When Fidel heard the news about Florence, he knew he couldn't go on, and he would soon join her in eternity. Theirs was a love for the ages.

Many people don't know this, but Castro was Mrs. Brady's first husband and the biological father of Jan, Marcia, and Cindy. She was single because Castro left her to lead The Revolution. Mr. Brady had been Che Guevara's right-hand man, and he lost his wife in a failed coup in Bolivia.

And then one day this lady met this fella. And they knew that it was much more than a hunch. That this group would somehow form a family. That's the way they all became the Brady Bunch.

When Fidel heard the news about Florence, he knew he couldn't go on, and he would soon join her in eternity. Theirs was a love for the ages.

Many people don't know this, but Castro was Mrs. Brady's first husband and the biological father of Jan, Marcia, and Cindy. She was single because Castro left her to lead The Revolution. Mr. Brady had been Che Guevara's right-hand man, and he lost his wife in a failed coup in Bolivia.

And then one day this lady met this fella. And they knew that it was much more than a hunch. That this group would somehow form a family. That's the way they all became the Brady Bunch.
Heaven save me but I love your wicked sense of humour! Made my frickin' day! I have another to add to the list, but black helicopters would circle the house...(hint: It's not Oprah...)

I wonder why they never made a Brady movie about this?

Heaven save me but I love your wicked sense of humour! Made my frickin' day! I have another to add to the list, but black helicopters would circle the house...(hint: It's not Oprah...)

Ha ha! I'm not exactly sure I know who you are talking about, but I think I might be safer if I don't know.

The Brady Bunch family, or "La Familia Brady", has its tentacles in all the Latin American revolutionary movements

Greg "El Guapo" Brady is a powerful Panamanian drug lord, channeling cocaine profits into weapons purchases for Columbian rebels.

Pedro Brady was exiled from Nicaragua and now resides in Bulgaria.

And Bobby "The Butcher" Brady was head of the Venezuelan secret police under Hugo Chavez.

Ha ha! I'm not exactly sure I know who you are talking about, but I think I might be safer if I don't know.

The Brady Bunch family, or "La Familia Brady", has its tentacles in all the Latin American revolutionary movements

Greg "El Guapo" Brady is a powerful Panamanian drug lord, channeling cocaine profits into weapons purchases for Columbian rebels.

And Bobby "The Butcher" Brady was head of the Venezuelan secret police under Hugo Chavez.

The most pitiful words from the revolution by peasants lined up against the wall about "The Mad One" were cries of "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!".....

The most pitiful words from the revolution by peasants lined up against the wall about "The Mad One" were cries of "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!".....

Man, ain't that the truth! Absolutely chilling.

Last I heard, Cindy was trafficking blood diamonds in Angola. She's famous for saying, "Diamonds are a guerrilla's best friend."

Here's an interesting coincidence on the Castro death. I was actually smoking Cuban cigars and drinking Cuban rum last night. No joke. It was probably around the time Fidel died. My niece's husband and his father recently went to Cuba, which is where the father grew up. He came to the US in 1958, and he is now 80 years old. They went on a tour of Cuba for about 2 weeks. The laws have recently been changed, so you can now bring back some cigars and rum. Last night, we went to their house for another nephew's birthday, ate some Cuban food and enjoyed the cigars and rum. When we got home, I read that Castro had died that evening. Weird.

Here's an interesting coincidence on the Castro death. I was actually smoking Cuban cigars and drinking Cuban rum last night. No joke. It was probably around the time Fidel died. My niece's husband and his father recently went to Cuba, which is where the father grew up. He came to the US in 1958, and he is now 80 years old. They went on a tour of Cuba for about 2 weeks. The laws have recently been changed, so you can now bring back some cigars and rum. Last night, we went to their house for another nephew's birthday, ate some Cuban food and enjoyed the cigars and rum. When we got home, I read that Castro had died that evening. Weird.

Hmmm- i just got a bottle of rare Columbian rum from a trip my buddy took back home three weeks ago. maybe I can start a revolution? Okay- another one. Okay,okay, the latest one.....
(screw the keyboard-you're getting the bill for coffee aspiration and sinus flooding. Cindy indeed!)

So....you are to blame. LOL

You forgot about Alice , Surely she plays into this plot somehow ??

I'd say Kirk Douglas as he's about to reach the age of 100 this December. Not many Hollywood actors or actresses can do this.

Of course Cousin Oliver was caught channeling drug money for weapons back in the 80's

Back