Huntsville Area rocketry?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Huntsville/UAH/HARA/MC2/PMW... Matt!
Stop by our monthly HARA meetings whenever you get a chance. We meet first Thursday of the month at 7:30 and we're really close to UAH campus at the Educator Resource Center at the Space and Rocket Museum.
I'm the local TRA Prefect, so contact me if/when you want to do your next certification.
Hey,
Thanks! I can't wait to finally get down there. I read all over y'all's website. It looks to be a nice club. :)
Also, I should be L3 by the time I get there. ;)

Also, I should be L3 by the time I get there. ;)

IF i get to LDRS 36 and, i'll know in a couple/few more weeks...YOU WILL be an L-3...It may involve alot of Duct-Tape and, five minute epoxy (Not all over you but, the rocket silly :no:) before i leave the property. :dark:

Hey Matt, I vend at the HARA launches in Manchester Tn, and there is a huge group of UAH students that attend the PMW launches just south of Talladega, with a 18K waiver....I vend there too. Oh, and I carry LOKI.

Hey Matt, I vend at the HARA launches in Manchester Tn, and there is a huge group of UAH students that attend the PMW launches just south of Talladega, with a 18K waiver....I vend there too. Oh, and I carry LOKI.
The fact that you carry Loki makes me extremely happy :) Expect a buttload of orders from me starting next August or so.

Just ran across this video in the club gallery.

Its got some good shots of the field during Southern Thunder 2.5 years ago.

[video=youtube;wAqSLFVl6VQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqSLFVl6VQ[/video]

Latest posts

Back