LOC moved?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now would be a good time for a few to apologize to Andrew I suspect .

Eric

Meh, sometimes it's just enough to be right. It'll be interesting to see what develops with LOC. I've got a ton of their kits. I am looking to retire my LOC-IV and build a new one.

Admit it- you and your dad bought out LOC :)

Eric was one of my first thoughts. Being a Wisconsin rocket guy I am curious who did it.

David of Sirius Rocketry is in that neck of the woods too.

The guys who did Yank might be as well.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Eric was one of my first thoughts. Being a Wisconsin rocket guy I am curious who did it.

David of Sirius Rocketry is in that neck of the woods too.

The guys who did Yank might be as well.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, Yes Inquiring minds do want to know, besides I want Loc 4", 5.38" and a 7.5" V2's for Christmas (it aint gonna happen but its on my wish list).

It would be awesome if the Cayemberg family bought it they are definitely LOC masters and enthusiasts. But that is only speculation - what ever the case I'm glad LOC will still be here.

I have a certain level of confirmation that it was the folks who owned Yank, which Barry/ Loc had previously purchased. Now, I cannot remember their names.

Nope, Cayembergs didn't buy Loc. Maybe next time though!:wink: Thanks for thinking of us!!!:cool:

Though I knew Barry was open to the possibility of selling/moving on, I didn't know Loc was formally on the block. Besides, we don't even like or own Loc rockets:wink:...have *only* 20 built Loc offerings, plus a kit or three, plus the scratch builts, plus all those in my Dad and Uncle's fleets...ugh, we have issues!

Anyway, between my post on the first page and Mark's recent posts, I think you can figure out who the new Doc(s) of Loc are. I'm not in a position to make any formal announcement, but they were both in the Barberton, OH area very recently. Not sure how much of a presence they will have on TRF; not current members that I'm aware of, but certainly capable in a tech savvy kinda way!

Looking forward to seeing what's next!

-Eric-

Nope, Cayembergs didn't buy Loc. Maybe next time though!:wink: Thanks for thinking of us!!!:cool:

Though I knew Barry was open to the possibility of selling/moving on, I didn't know Loc was formally on the block. Besides, we don't even like or own Loc rockets:wink:...have *only* 20 built Loc offerings, plus a kit or three, plus the scratch builts, plus all those in my Dad and Uncle's fleets...ugh, we have issues!

Anyway, between my post on the first page and Mark's recent posts, I think you can figure out who the new Doc(s) of Loc are. I'm not in a position to make any formal announcement, but they were both in the Barberton, OH area very recently. Not sure how much of a presence they will have on TRF; not current members that I'm aware of, but certainly capable in a tech savvy kinda way!

Looking forward to seeing what's next!

-Eric-

So, this now makes LOC within driving distance for me, looks like future road trips to see the Doc Of LOC and do some shopping.

This is a great development. I was so bummed when BMS left the Chicago area for sunnier environs; and even before that Al's Hobby Shop discontinuing rockets... I'm so happy...
0767.png

People are to proud to do that.

If you need an apology because your feels got hurt on the interwebz, maybe I should just mail one to you at your safe space.... but it won't get through... it'd be on paper and way too dangerous. Think of what a paper cut could do to your thin skin!!!

If you need an apology because your feels got hurt on the interwebz, maybe I should just mail one to you at your safe space.... but it won't get through... it'd be on paper and way too dangerous. Think of what a paper cut could do to your thin skin!!!

That's funny. I don't, it was a play on what the other person said. I dont' need an apology. Have a good day.

I am excited about what's on the horizon for LOC.

Back