LOC moved?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
I saw something on Facebook about LOC moving. Whats going on??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude.... Where on earth do you get "sold" from this? FFS.

From the website -

LOC IS MOVING - WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AS WE'LL BE UP AND RUNNING AFTER THANKSGIVING. WE ARE ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR IN-STOCK ITEMS. HOWEVER SHIPPING WILL NOT RESUME UNTIL MONDAY 11/21/16. PLEASE EMAIL INFO@LOCPRECISION.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU!

Dude.... Where on earth do you get "sold" from this? FFS.

From the website -

LOC IS MOVING - WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AS WE'LL BE UP AND RUNNING AFTER THANKSGIVING. WE ARE ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR IN-STOCK ITEMS. HOWEVER SHIPPING WILL NOT RESUME UNTIL MONDAY 11/21/16. PLEASE EMAIL INFO@LOCPRECISION.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS. THANK YOU!

https://shop.locprecision.com/category.sc?categoryId=10

look at new address. new state from Ohio to Wisconsin. I new Barry had a home in new york or something. I assumed it was sold because they are moving like 500 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
some random dude said "already sold"

Until LOC says something, why guess?

Hmm mmmm. 30 miles away... interesting.

So yank enterprises used to operate out of Plymouth, wi. Then loc eventually bought out their line and supplies. Now loc is moving to Plymouth. Connection or coincidence?

Will either miss Barry or get to see him more often!

Time will tell...

Eric

Hmm mmmm. 30 miles away... interesting.

So yank enterprises used to operate out of Plymouth, wi. Then loc eventually bought out their line and supplies. Now loc is moving to Plymouth. Connection or coincidence?

Will either miss Barry or get to see him more often!

Time will tell...

Eric

It's just a regurgitation from the Way Back Machine. :kill:

I seem to remember Barry owned land in WI. He used to attend Rockets for Schools.

He's been a regular at Rockets for Schools for the last several years as well; he was here for the 2016 event. Awaiting news of some sort...

I work 10 minutes from LOC, Barry did sell LOC and it is moving to Wisconsin. He will be moving to NY. He would not tell me who the new owners are, but said they are very nice guys and easy to work. Gonna save me a lot of money now that I can't swing buy on my lunch hour.

I know but was sworn to keep my yap shut:kill:

Will miss Barry and company, but excited to have Loc in our area, and in good hands with some friends that know how to run a business. They are nice guys that are excited to keep the Loc legacy alive!

-Eric-

Back