• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tiny EX, Hybrids

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I want to do tiny EX and microhybrids in a year or two. With that in mind, I'm dropping this hook in the water and will come back to bump it every so often.

Green Monkey appear to be the most well known. If someone sees the owner regularly, putting us in contact would be likely to result in the sale of a complete set of 13/18/24.

S'creamer, micronitro, etc. are also of interest. Basically if it's 24-29mm or smaller, it's on the list to play with.

Most of all I'd like the 2 and 3 grain GMA 18mm. Think on it, and let me know what you want for that dusty plastic box :)

Definitely! I don't anticipate starting from that end because I'd like to work my way up to comfortable safety routines, starting w/ smaller qty's of material.

And yes, I know the tiniest are supposed to be quite hard; that's the fun!

Definitely! I don't anticipate starting from that end because I'd like to work my way up to comfortable safety routines, starting w/ smaller qty's of material.

And yes, I know the tiniest are supposed to be quite hard; that's the fun!

A 29-2G is a very small amount of material. Clocking in at about 100Ns, that's roughly 50-60g of propellant.

I can also make you a 29-1G if you're interested. As a matter of fact, all I'd need to make you is a nozzle.

A 29-2G is a very small amount of material. Clocking in at about 100Ns, that's roughly 50-60g of propellant.

I can also make you a 29-1G if you're interested. As a matter of fact, all I'd need to make you is a nozzle.

You dirty rat! Fine, sell me a setup for 1g - 6g including the cutting / coring guide, see if I care!

Needs to be Jan. though so my wallet has a chance to recover from Black Friday and Secret Santa.

PM me ( you foul tempter ).

I have the 4G, it's great fun. My batch size for 1 load is about 100 grams of material, depending on the specific formula.

You dirty rat! Fine, sell me a setup for 1g - 6g including the cutting / coring guide, see if I care!

Needs to be Jan. though so my wallet has a chance to recover from Black Friday and Secret Santa.

PM me ( you foul tempter ).

PM sent with a Black Friday sale of my own...

Sorry, I misunderstood

It's okay, no problem. I should have used quotations to imply that it's not really a Black Friday sale. A sale like what you see from vendors on this forum would be a straight discount on my labor to make cases, but if you're contemplating a large purchase we can coordinate something.

Back