Madcow Rocketry Countdown to Black Friday!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to order a 3" Twitch but says out of stock, coming soon. Do I need to call in order to get this placed in my cart at today's price? I was hoping to make a single order today.

Last edited:
Got my order in, then went back and ordered more! Awesome job on Black Friday, Mike!

3noJqTU.jpg

Dang. Started placing an order for the 4" Nike Smoke with retainer and a 3" Twitch which is noted as coming soon. In the time it took me to send an email asking about the twitch, the Smoke and Retainer are no longer available. I'm not making much headway today.

Was looking at a Super Striker, but hesitated on the 1/8" thick fins and short (31") fin can. Now out-of-stock; that's OK, more to spend elsewhere... (and I have done many Madcow/RW kits on past BF sales some which I still have to build).

Last edited:
Dang. Started placing an order for the 4" Nike Smoke with retainer and a 3" Twitch which is noted as coming soon. In the time it took me to send an email asking about the twitch, the Smoke and Retainer are no longer available. I'm not making much headway today.

Yeah, I have learned from past Madcow sales that you MUST move very quickly. I ordered a (replacement) 4" cardboard/plywood AGM-33 Pike. It was out of stock within 30 minutes of me placing my order. I used the wish list feature on the website to plan my shopping cart.

Last year I badly wanted the 2.6 BBII, and missed out pretty quickly. Oh well, all in good fun.

Last year I badly wanted the 2.6 BBII, and missed out pretty quickly. Oh well, all in good fun.

I hope you got one this year! I love mine! Just need to repair a popped fin and it'll be flying again soon.

Actually I got it during the 4th of July sale and finally ordered a retainer for it today (and a motor case from Wildman yesterday). I give the kit a big hug and whisper sweet nothings into the bag each day in the garage. Up next on the build list.

Today I picked up the Sea Wolf and 1.6" AGM-33 Pike, among the other accessories I wanted.

Well that's mildly annoying. Tried to pay a dozen times or so between AmEx, Visa, & PayPal until the 54mm FG Tomach ran out. Ah well, maybe a sign I should stop buying :-D

29, 38, and 54mm Go Devils on the way. Kid thinks the 38 and 54 could kitbash and make a great 2 stage ;-)

Thank you everyone for another great Black Friday sale!

The shipping guys where already in the shop yesterday and have a bunch of them going out today.

We'll leave the sale up a little longer today in case anyone has some last minute buys that just can't wait. The inventory is getting a little thin, but there are still some good kits out there.

Thanks again!
Mike

Thanks Mike for the sale. Spent more than anticipated but couldn't help it with all the deals!

As always great service and look forward to all the deliveries. Let me know about the custom kit I had messaged you about.

Best

Bill D.

Deals are still up on Madcow's site... Can you still order and get the sale price? When does the sale end?

We usually take it down right about now for the weekend. Since you asked though I'll leave it up for another 10 minutes if you want to try to get something in under the wire :)

Thanks again everyone for another successful Black Friday - hope everyone had fun!

Mike

i just can't win at this black friday/small biz saturday/cyber monday...

I'll just save my $$ for next year

fm

You can't win because this sale offers 1 or 2 of the items you're looking for, and they're gone 80 seconds after the sale starts. Sales put on by most other vendors don't work that way at all.

Last edited:
Back