wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, I promised myself no new kits until I get through at least a few more of my big ones. Time to plan out how to sneak even more stuff past the wife.

Ryan? This what you do...

You *arrange* to be at a launch that Tim will be at.
You tell the wife that they are having a really great raffle at the event!
You ask for a dollar...a humble little dollar.
Later that day, Tim announces your name over the PA.

Your Rocketry friends and, peers stand in AWE :y: as you collect on the "Grand Prize"...
You tell everyone- "I've NEVER won ANYTHING in my life!" :rolleyes:

If you play your cards right, your wife will not mind the slightly more cramped space on the way home...

She's married to the luckiest man in the world! :blush: You my friend are a GOD! (At least until you break the threshold of your home...then your on your own.)

Your Rocketry friends and, peers stand in AWE :y: as you collect on the "Grand Prize"...

If you play your cards right, your wife will not mind the slightly more cramped space on the way home...

She's married to the luckiest man in the world! :blush: You my friend are a GOD! (At least until you break the threshold of your home...then your on your own.)

Gus, clearly you are not married. Space is only one aspect of "getting it past." The other, even more important item, is somehow "whiting out" the line item on the credit card bill.

Gus, clearly you are not married. Space is only one aspect of "getting it past." The other, even more important item, is somehow "whiting out" the line item on the credit card bill.

Dixon,
I know a guy who can take off problem #2 with a swift computer hack.
I know a guy that can solve problem #1, but... He's pretty sketchy and I'm a little afraid of him...
;-)

Funny, Tim KEEPS announcing winners all day long, hmm, how many freaking raffles has he done this day. Suddenly the wives become very suspicious.... "My husband has won 5 raffles in one day"... A trailer full of "winnings"

However still another great idea from the Gusmeister

008.jpg
Here is the first Hint for 2016

PM me with some hints Kevin... We go back a long ways! :wink: Hope to see you at Airfest 2017, sorry we didn't get much time to talk last trip out in 15.

Gus 'ol buddy! You want hints? I'd be happy to help you on that!

There will be long skinny cylinders, with holes in the end. There will be pointy things. There will be highly flammable substances. There will even be things with wires involved.

-Kevin

There will be long skinny cylinders, with holes in the end. There will be pointy things. There will be highly flammable substances. There will even be things with wires involved.

-Kevin

Wires and fires and points, oh my!

Something else....something I just learned of today....something I don't recall ever setting up in one of these sales before. Something that is a bit....moving.

Also something old that's turned into something new with the addition of something that's definitely not blue!

Something else....something I just learned of today....something I don't recall ever setting up in one of these sales before. Something that is a bit....moving.

Also something old that's turned into something new with the addition of something that's definitely not blue!

Wait... Did Tim get hair plugs?

-Kevin

:lol:

Yeah, but I don't know squat Teddy. :wink:

Hey,, now dats a goodie,, lol....

Kevin,,
You're having just a bit too much fun with this...
I can just see you sitting at your keyboard going-- nah,, nahh,, na nahh nahhhh....lol

Teddy

Kevin,,
You're having just a bit too much fun with this...
I can just see you sitting at your keyboard going-- nah,, nahh,, na nahh nahhhh....lol

Every year my good buddy Gus wants info. Every year, I give him info. It's just a matter of how helpful that info is.

Oh, and for the record, I have 9 emails from Tim & Jackie today....

-Kevin

Are you SURE it was an accident?

Check out the grassy knoll...

I thought that was only on TV shows... like CSI... where they can take a blurry photo and sharpen it up like magic. :surprised:

Truly impressive!

If you tell Tim I told you, I will deny everything.....but I think you'll find an option or two....

-Kevin

Tell Tim? Never. I'll just check out and fade into the background.

Steve

Every year my good buddy Gus wants info. Every year, I give him info. It's just a matter of how helpful that info is.

Oh, and for the record, I have 9 emails from Tim & Jackie today....

-Kevin

Kevin,,
Never underestimate the value of quality entertainment...
Your tormenting Gus is fantastic entertainment for me just watching,,
I can't imagine how much fun it must be for you...

9 emails ???
How's that possible when I've been on the phone with Tim for an hour yesterday
and almost as long today jiving out harness specifics for individual rocket offerings...
You must be getting the emails from the better half...lol...
They magnify their time that way you know,,, lol...

Teddy

I predict a new rocket line called the Tim line. The Ultimate Tim is essentially an Ultimate Wildman with nose cone replaced by a full scale urethane cast of Tim's head. The Extreme Tim has the head cone scaled to a four inch body...

Your tormenting Gus is fantastic entertainment for me just watching,,
I can't imagine how much fun it must be for you...

Messing with Gus is a favorite pastime! :)

9 emails ???
How's that possible when I've been on the phone with Tim for an hour yesterday
and almost as long today jiving out harness specifics for individual rocket offerings...
You must be getting the emails from the better half...lol...

He does have Jackie call so I don't give him quite as much grief. :)

-Kevin

I predict a new rocket line called the Tim line. The Ultimate Tim is essentially an Ultimate Wildman with nose cone replaced by a full scale urethane cast of Tim's head. The Extreme Tim has the head cone scaled to a four inch body...

Estes already has that kit - it's called the Chrome Dome......

-Kevin

Back