wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you happen to see any AT 29mm rear closures did you? Think that has got my held up.
Here is the latest .
We are still waiting on 29mm high power and 24mm low power hardware.
We have all of the carbon tubes here and most of the high temp cones, however we just found a minor problem there is a slight difference in the ID of the 2 and with this quality of a kit I was not comfortable sending out a tight or loose coupler so we are having custom ones made and should have them late this week or early next.
The first batch of 5 and 6 inch cones looked great as the were heading out the doors now waiting on the next batch of small 5' cones for the Gizmos.
We are still waiting on a lot of reloads and hardware mostly 75 and 98mm.
We thank you for your patience and support .

Thanks for the update.
I am in no real hurry to get my things. Won't be flying until February, and nothing I ordered is needed to complete a build. I was waiting on that flanged retainer, but went back and looked, I didn't order a flanged retainer.. so no worries and no hurry.

You mean you have one of these do you now....

My BS order arrived Christmas eve and built my 4" Drago XL during long new year's weekend.

Cherry Bomb.jpg

Thanks Wildman, Happy New Year!

Got my box today. Everythign looks good. Just need that coupler for the BlackHawk and I'm all set. The CF tubing is nice. It has a matte finish, but I'm betting that a coat of automotive clear would make it look awesome.

We got our order yesterday. Well, actually it was two or three orders combined into two boxes with a bunch of packing peanuts. Everything was there!

Have the CNC and anodizing gods materialized some 29mm hardware?

Has anybody who ordered the 29mm special set seen their orders yet? Pinged Tim and Jackie over e-mail and have not got an update.

Was hoping to have stuff to finish some projects before winter break was over but classes start Tuesday.

We were told Friday the the 29 stuff should be sent out next week to us.
The BH 98 s we have everything except the custom couplers we are having made ,and I am hoping for those in the next week or soon after.

IMG_8984.jpg
Is this one of the last orders to be shipped out?

IMG_8985.jpg
Opening the last gift of Christmas. 18 lbs of Hazmat goodness.

IMG_8987.jpg
From 29mm SU H's to a 54mm K that fits in the as yet unused 2560 case, plus a drogue parachute and some miscellaneous hardware - these items fill in a few gaps for this year's building/launching season. Even got four 38mm CTI forward closures from an order a year ago that the local vendor was unable to supply.

Hard to beat receiving such a wonderful gift (to myself) during the winter doldrums! Thanks, Wildman Team!

Me too! I'm hoping I'll get a shipping notification this week. I'd imagine the 29mm closures should be showing up any time. Until then, I keep ordering more stuff for them to throw in my box.

Same here, patiently waiting. I will say that I do appreciate the routine updates Wildman has been posting here on progress.

We must have most of it in, as I'm supposed to get 173 pounds of packages from Tim tomorrow. Can't wait to unpack it all.......

I want to apologize to anyone who has not received the order form our holiday sale.
This sale was the biggest High Power order Aerotech has ever received and I kind of caught them off guard. But the real reason it has taken this long is there nozzle manufacture had a mechanical problem. They almost made it through on their own inventory.
The 29 hardware is finally done.
All of the problems have been worked out now and we should have everything shipped out in the next 2 weeks.
Once again I want to apologize for Wildman’s And Aerotech for this delay and you have my word I am doing everything I can to get it resolved as soon as possible .

thank you
Tim

Got my order minus the 29mm HW as requested, everything looks good.

I wanted to order some stuff for when the 29 HW ships, but is the plain ol J350 really 66 bucks now? That is a $10 increase while it doesnt look like the other motors changed. Doesn't look like it's changed at other vendors as well. Typo on the site?

Wahoooooooo! Got my shipping notification today! I had 29mm hardware - notably that special that was too good to pass up - but wasn't in a hurry as I can't launch until May.

Wildman - your updates and transparency were awesome in making me comfortable waiting. Keep up the fantastic service!

Received my shipping notice from UPS. Deliver is scheduled for tomorrow. Looks like I may be the caboose on the 2016 BS sale train.

I received my BS order yesterday... 26 lbs worth. I did have a 29mm motor set in the mix, which caused the understandable delay. This is just in time for the first launch of 2017 next weekend at Snow Ranch.
Thanks Tim.

Received my shipping notice from UPS. Deliver is scheduled for tomorrow. Looks like I may be the caboose on the 2016 BS sale train.

Not the caboose yet. Still waiting for my shipping notification. But I did talk to Tim last week about a few other items, so I know it's coming soon.

believe it or not, I've got more too! 176 pounds and counting....
But I expect to be last as a Wildman dealer

I didn't get a shipping notice and my package arrived...Tuesday, day after my birthday.. good timing. Just a few days after I sent em an email adding some conformal rail guides I need for my Viper IV.

Latest posts

Back