wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhhhh... So Troj doesn't want to talk to Gus...Mums the word from Nebraska...Time for a little "psychological warfare".:dark:

WOW! Thanks *Troj* for letting me in on the Black Saturday Sale! :D

WHAT!? Did you tell that Spider Monkey on Crack?:rant:
- I didn't tell him a thing Tim! Honest! :shock:

Spilled the beans, spilled the beans! :lol:

YOU told him something didn't you? :rant:
-Tim, as God as my witness I didn't say a thing! :surprised:

Beans and, FRANKS!!! :neener:

WE have some serious damage control to take care of here! :rant:
-Tim, I was in my lead lined vault entering all the info into my encrypted system...he can't know! :no:

Awesome Drag Race for MWP15 coming! :lol:

HE KNOWS!:rant: TROJ!
-I DIDNT SAY A WORD...The only way someone could know would be to fly a minature drone into my computer vault! :fly:

Chuck is awesome...CHUCK IS AWESOME! :headbang:

DRONE? A drone got into your house? :rant:

Beans and, FRANKS! Frank's and, BEANS! :p

Can't wait- This week can't go by quick enough....:eek:

.....there will be less CTI offerings.

-Cpt. Obvious

Well, yes. I would expect that vaporware is not advertised.

1446465972741.jpg

Ok, so I've been sworn to secrecy, so don't ask...you're gonna have to wait.

I think he outdid last year's Black Saturday stuff.

Ok - enough is enough. I've followed and participated in a lot Wildman black Saturday sales threads and this is the most MILD, BORING, QUIET black Saturday thread I've ever seen. Where are the cryptic photos and the sly hints? Where's the tension for the almost recognizable but still unknown mysteries. Sheesh, it's like I'm in another dimension.....:dark:

I can say this it get harder every year to keep up with the expectations, how ever we will do our best.
We have some surprises this year.

Last edited:
Ok - enough is enough. I've followed and participated in a lot Wildman black Saturday sales threads and this is the most MILD, BORING, QUIET black Saturday thread I've ever seen. Where are the cryptic photos and the sly hints? Where's the tension for the almost recognizable but still unknown mysteries. Sheesh, it's like I'm in another dimension.....:dark:

Here is a hint for you I will have some fiberglass kits on sale .
Something smaller that 8" and larger than 38mm:wink:

Jeff, you have to understand that my fingers get ahead of my brain more often than not.
I blame it on a bad tricycle accident back in Delavan in the early 70's...I KNOW I lost some brains that day. I'll look for you some day up at Bong this next year ( I seem too have a reason to come back around "home" more regularly now ) and, I'm sure we will share a laugh about rockets or life...

SABRINA!? :eek: Eat your vegetables...you've got a lot of growing to do this winter and, I expect some new and, incredible projects this coming year...when the snow lifts off "Da Bong"!

That was YOU uncle Gus??!!?? :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

You're F A M O U S - world-wide!!! :dark: :cool: :dark:

... p.s. I always thought that was Tim ...

bigwheel jump2.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff, you have to understand that my fingers get ahead of my brain more often than not. I blame it on a bad tricycle accident back in Delavan in the early 70's...I KNOW I lost some brains that day.

Are you SURE it was an accident?

Check out the grassy knoll...

bigwheel jump2.jpg

Last edited:
Here is another hint No badonka dink on this sale
An old favorite is making a return ,but it's been upgraded

Some people call me the SPACECOWBOY! *yeah* :D
Some call me the Gangster of Mach!
Some people call it- "more" REESE! *ruht rooooow!* :p

That was YOU uncle Gus??!!?? :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:
You're F A M O U S - world-wide!!! :dark: :cool: :dark:
... p.s. I always thought that was Tim ...

You know how you can tell that's NOT me? COLOR! We didn't have COLOR photos back then...You brought your film to the local IGA Supermarket and, got it back two weeks later- In black and, white.....:sigh:

It DOES look like someone is about to receive a compound fracture of his Coccyx...That's your posterior "bone". Not the anterior "bone". :no:
Or at least two broken ankles.

Are you SURE it was an accident?

I made a depression in the sidewalk that day. Rode the "Short Bus" all the remaining school year. :cyclops:

That's a tough one to do.

WHAT?! NEVER! Tim never, ever backs down from a challenge...Im really hoping too see a Two Stage Kit (instead of just an add on) from Wildman this week...Maybe something my mentee and, I can assemble and, fly. Mike in Kali-for-nia :eek: throws HIS cards down Friday...:rolleyes:

Don't make me whip out my crayons and, start designing a NEW Wildman Rocket! :facepalm:
I WOULD call it- "The Wildchild SS".:eek:

HEY!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back