wildman's black saturday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the 29 and 38mm Aerotech case specials and was told they were on order and should be in any day now. Was hoping I would have them for a lunch this saturday but that will be for next month. I didn't catch the fact that much of the sale was a pre-order situation and so some other build materials for projects are being held up. I should be worried about my final today though so......

I ordered the 29 and 38mm Aerotech case specials and was told they were on order and should be in any day now. Was hoping I would have them for a lunch this saturday but that will be for next month. I didn't catch the fact that much of the sale was a pre-order situation and so some other build materials for projects are being held up. I should be worried about my final today though so......
May I ask who told you this ?

Just for the record all I ordered was a AT case. But my curiosity is not pertaining to wildman or the Black Friday sale. It just seems to be in general there's significant wait times for motors.

Care to elaborate? Maybe in a new thread?

So it looks like I mixed up a phone and a email conversation. I thought on the phone Jackie said this week but she didn't actually have my order up so something may have got confused. She updated me in a email after that and said she waiting for a update from the manufacture. So soon, but not THAT soon right?

May I ask who told you this ?

A week ago Monday we placed very large orders with most of our suppliers.
For all of the people who asked to have it shipped right away we shipped out of our normal stock last week and this week.
We have started receiving our Holiday sale orders in from the suppliers this week and turning them around as best we can. However This was the largest order several of our suppliers have ever received its not going to happen in a week. Aerotech basically sent us a fedex van full of product and that's not even a 1/4 of our order. so please be patient with us and all of our suppliers it has not even been 2 weeks .

A week ago Monday we placed very large orders with most of our suppliers.
For all of the people who asked to have it shipped right away we shipped out of our normal stock last week and this week.
We have started receiving our Holiday sale orders in from the suppliers this week and turning them around as best we can. However This was the largest order several of our suppliers have ever received its not going to happen in a week. Aerotech basically sent us a fedex van full of product and that's not even a 1/4 of our order. so please be patient with us and all of our suppliers it has not even been 2 weeks .

I'm always impressed when you describe the amount of product that's delivered to you after this sale. Please tell me you wear a Santa hat when filling your customer's boxes? :hohoho:

-brant

If anyone is interested I just ordered some RocketPoxy and got a tracking # today. Just in case anyone else wants an idea of when their merchandise will ship.

Squee... just got my UPS shipping notification...
also got shipping notification from MissileWorks today!!

Xmas is finally here

Is everyone getting shipping notifications? Or are some just showing up?

Last edited:
I haven't got a notification yet. No motors for me, just bits and pieces of things. Emailed Tim a few days ago just to get an update. He responded quickly as usual. In my case, it's just a waiting game on both ends.

Just got some non-hazmat motors and stuff, on request. I'm sure they're incredibly busy, it was nice of Tim & Co. to sort it out for me.

I only ordered a few motors this year, and a kit on the Club sale, all in all a pretty small order. I guess everything that I picked was out of stock. Not too worried, with all the holidays I haven't even stepped foot in my rocket room in 2 weeks.

Nothing on my end either, and the motors I ordered all showed in stock. Not a problem as I don't have a super pressing need for any of my ordered gear at this time.

Nothing on my end either, and the motors I ordered all showed in stock. Not a problem as I don't have a super pressing need for any of my ordered gear at this time.
OK guys.
In stock on the website didn't mean anything for this sale if you wanted it shipped right away you needed to call and we did all of those already .It stated that in the sale announcement and on the front page of the website during the sale.

Here is an update.
We have already shipped out enough to fill a couple ups trucks
CTI is shipping on Monday we should have it Wednesday or Thursday .
Aeropac is here except the 38L's and those should be here anytime now.
Missile works will be here today or tomorrow.
Loc is here.
Skyangle is coming in steadily .

We have received 2 large Aerotech orders to date. With some hardware, a good bulk of the hardware will be shipping from them today with a lot of reloads.
We are working on the mountain of parachutes we sold this year," these might ship separately" if everything else is ready.
We have the first batch of 3" carbon and the 4" will be coming soon.
I have all of the kits stuff except the second batch of 5"cones, the high temp cones, and the 6" FW cones .if you want your ultimate with the standard gel coat cone or to pay the separate shipping for the cone please contact us and we can ship the rest out right away.

Last edited:
OK guys.
In stock on the website didn't mean anything for this sale if you wanted it shipped right away you needed to call and we did all of those already .It stated that in the sale announcement and on the front page of the website during the sale.
Not sure why this needs to be repeated over and over. I understood the sale and know what to expect. It's the same each year....keep up the good work Tim and Jackie

Preston

Got my tracking number today. I am not clicking the tracking link to monitor the progress. Want to keep the surprise when I get home from work.
Not only do I have 110% confidence ordering with Tim and Jackie, waiting a few more weeks would have been perfectly ok as the value they provide consistently, is worth every penny spent.

Got my tracking number today. I am not clicking the tracking link to monitor the progress. Want to keep the surprise when I get home from work.

Not me. I want to know when to expect the goodies. I put my kids and wife on high alert to look for a package, as they get home before I do. Also, with these scumbags stealing packages from doorsteps, it would be wise to keep close tabs on your stuff.

Got my tracking number today at 1:19 pm, got home tonight from work and a big box was inside my back door. Now thats fast shipping.
Thanks Tim and Jackie. Christmas came early.

I ordered twice as much this year as last year. My only question is will it come ups or on pallets in a truck?

Not me. I want to know when to expect the goodies. I put my kids and wife on high alert to look for a package, as they get home before I do. Also, with these scumbags stealing packages from doorsteps, it would be wise to keep close tabs on your stuff.

Absolutely, I really do get a lot of packages but our drivers are fantastic (ups,fedex,usps) they text, toss things in the garage, drop off next door etc. I have been fortunate, plus having a gate, cameras, and staffy pitbulls helps.

Absolutely, I really do get a lot of packages but our drivers are fantastic (ups,fedex,usps) they text, toss things in the garage, drop off next door etc. I have been fortunate, plus having a gate, cameras, and staffy pitbulls helps.

I work for UPS. Let me suggest that you guys download the UPS MyChoice. It allows you to tell a driver where to leave the package, allows you to redirect it within a certain time frame and gives you better control if your deliveries overall.

Dallas

Lucky for me, my girlfriend's dad owns a business two blocks over from our house... So off it goes over there!

Back